Razer leather cups

Tadas

Hello everyone!

So I got Razer Carcharias, to be quite honest I`m not very happy with them, Sound quality is ok, but they arent the most comfortable headset, that I had, (falls off my head, even tho my head isnt small and at first everything was ok). And second problem is bad sound isolation, I know that is becouse it has soft cloth cups, so I thought maybe someone made leather cups? Yup razer thought of that, so what do you think are they worth it? Maybe someone has `em? I`m open to opinions :)

Sound isolation don't come only from good ear pads but from the construction itself.Well if you can find leather earcups for that headset go ahead and buy them

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Sound isolation don't come only from good ear pads but from the construction itself.Well if you can find leather earcups for that headset go ahead and buy them

I found them, but the price(for me) is really ridiculous, so I really doubt that I buy them :(

I found them, but the price(for me) is really ridiculous, so I really doubt that I buy them :(

How much is?And maybe a link?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

15$ is not that much but still.....cuz razer pricing

For me it is 15E :D For a non working teen it is quite a lot :D

For me it is 15E :D For a non working teen it is quite a lot :D

15 euro.....are they high?

It is strange that big corporations make E=$ :D steam does the same :D

Well, this is a normal price for a nice pair of earpads. The problem is that these are not good. (i don't know it, i am just assuming) 

Check on ebay. Just see a pair of earpads that they are big enough you they can fit. Good luck with that. You'll need it :P

I would post some links, but i think it's not allowed.