Specific headset advice

I'm using Turtle Beach PX21 for a while now but I don't really like the way they feel now and my ears heat up a lot after gaming. One thing I did REALLY like about them was the separate game and chat audio control: you can hear the game and chat audio through different channel and of course control their volumes separately. I'm looking for a headset - preferably wireless since I'm quite fed up with these long cables - which has this specific feature. I did look at the SteelSeries H Wireless but I think the price was too much for me. I also considered HyperX Clouds and Vengeance 2100s but I'm not sure if they have the game-chat audio control like the PX21s.

I would be so, so grateful if you guys helped me get this sort of headset.

My budget is probably around $160 but I can move around.

Thanks.

I have the hyper x clouds but i don't think the game channel and voice channel work on PC but if you want to mess around with the hyper x setting for a little bit to get them to work well they are amazing.

If you'd like to try a wireless headset I don't think you can't find many with that budget. I can only think of the Corsair Vengeance 2100/H2100, the Logitech G930 and the SkullCandy PLYR1.

I own the V2100 and have no complaints whatsoever, a really great headset for it's price and build quality and comfort. I have read many reviews that made me dislike the G930 but that's up to one's own understanding of reviews. The PLYR1 is kind of a "cheap" headset for it's price. I think it's a good headset but the V2100 (and probably the G930) are a better investment.

Regarding the different sound channels (game chat and game sound control), I'm pretty sure the PLYR1 has it but I'm not sure about the V2100 or G930 as I don't feel the need for that. Even though you like this, I would take other aspects in consideration before that like build quality, comfort and battery life over time.

Good luck.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon