My first build

Wayne Tai

My first build is finally near completion. Waiting for the LG Panel to come in from Korea within the next 4 - 5 days.

Got a hole in my pocket now but it's totally worth it  :D  :D  :D

The decision to build this is strongly influenced by the people in this forum. Big thank you for those who gave me so many good suggestions. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v6NnjX

Mobo: ASUS X99-A  // CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 ROG Strix //  Ram: 4 x 4 GB 2666 Mhz G.Skill Ripjaw // SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB NVMe //  PSU: Cooler Master V850  // Case: Corsair 760T Arch White // Mouse: Logitec G903 Lightspeed // Keyboard: Logitech G Pro // Headphones: Audio Technica Ath-R70x // Monitor: BenQ BL2710PT

Nice make sure to post your build in the build logs thread so we can all see it. ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

That's one heck of a powerful rig. Now I understand the hole in your pocket. :lol:

Don't forget to post pictures of the building process/compeleted build on the forum!

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

My first build is finally near completion. Waiting for the LG Panel to come in from Korea within the next 4 - 5 days.

Got a hole in my pocket now but it's totally worth it  :D  :D  :D

The decision to build this is strongly influenced by the people in this forum. Big thank you for those who gave me so many good suggestions. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v6NnjX

I see you went for the GTX 970s. Nicely done. The 980s aren't worth the price bump compared to the 970s.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud