Is this Build passible ?!?

Go to solution Solved by TheMagDude,

Agreed it needs some modding. I will have to remove or move the HDD cages but still. Could I ? If you are certain that it will not fit, could you recommend a case ?

The Fractal design core 3500 would fit it, and it is similar looking to the Midi R2. And modding is never safe if you are not familiar with the tools, and what if it doesn't even fit in it then!

I am here in this forum to ask the simple question. Is this build possible ?

I have a goal to find a good case with a good AIO water cooler to go with it. I have picked the case (Fractal Design Arc Midi R2) and a water cooler (Cooler Master Nepton 280L).

Cooler: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rln28l20pkr1

Case: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/fractal-design-case-fdcaarcr2bl

If you have any suggestions, feel free to give them to me. Any info on cases and water cooling will come in handy. Thanks

I don't think the Neptune will fit, try making a build with compatibility mode on!

EDIT: Nope the cooler wont fit, with out mods on the case.

• My System: MSI Z87-GD65 - CPU: I7 4770K OC 4.0 GHZ I7 4770 (3.9 GHz), Antec 620 watercooler - GTX 760 2GB/OC (MSI TwinFrozr IV) - 16 GB Kingston 2133 - 750w Energon - Zalman Z11+ HF1 - Storeage: 2x120 GB EVO 840, 3 TB Seagate Display: Asus 27" VE276Q | Planned upgrades: Gamdias Hermes ultimate, HyperX Cloud, MSI AMD R9 290x, 2x120 HyperX (Linux boot drives)

• Pedro19reddit: "A good console exclusive is like a Ferrari that can only be driven on a swamp." SlickPc "i couldn't even under-clock my 5 year old GFX card to be as slow as a "Next-gen" console #PcMasterRaceProblems

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VpNLbv It says Warning: These parts have potential issues/incompatibilities. (See details.)

• My System: MSI Z87-GD65 - CPU: I7 4770K OC 4.0 GHZ I7 4770 (3.9 GHz), Antec 620 watercooler - GTX 760 2GB/OC (MSI TwinFrozr IV) - 16 GB Kingston 2133 - 750w Energon - Zalman Z11+ HF1 - Storeage: 2x120 GB EVO 840, 3 TB Seagate Display: Asus 27" VE276Q | Planned upgrades: Gamdias Hermes ultimate, HyperX Cloud, MSI AMD R9 290x, 2x120 HyperX (Linux boot drives)

• Pedro19reddit: "A good console exclusive is like a Ferrari that can only be driven on a swamp." SlickPc "i couldn't even under-clock my 5 year old GFX card to be as slow as a "Next-gen" console #PcMasterRaceProblems

Agreed it needs some modding. I will have to remove or move the HDD cages but still. Could I ? If you are certain that it will not fit, could you recommend a case ?

The Fractal design core 3500 would fit it, and it is similar looking to the Midi R2. And modding is never safe if you are not familiar with the tools, and what if it doesn't even fit in it then!