when i play games my the graphics on it appear broken

Go to solution Solved by Volbet,

my radeon 7850 is running at 50c i havent updated my drivers in awhile. the past few days i fell asleep while my computer was on... i dont know if that has anything to do with it but it might

i am not overclocking my graphics card either.

when i started up hwmonitor to check my temps both my screens go black and the video that i was watching on youtube stopped... then everything went back to normal and the programmed opened

Just to rule out the drivers i would recommend you running DriverSweeper to remove all video drivers, and then reinstall the latest driver from AMD. 

If this does not work you could try to re-seat the card in the PCI-e slot. I know this may sound strange, but it have helped me in more than one instance. And be sure to check your power cables, both to the graphicscard and to the motherboard.  

i was playing a game of league of legends when in the middle of the game my screen looked like this http://i.imgur.com/PTYpXsr.jpg?1. i thought it was just the client so i started to repair it and booted up trine 2 while i waited but trine 2 appears the same as the picture... please help

is my graphics card dying? i checked my ram and all 16 are running fine

Do you have any overclock on your graphicscard? You might want to dial it back if you have

Have you recently updated the drivers for your graphicscard? You might want to roll back those if you have.

And what graphicscard are you using and is it running hot?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

my radeon 7850 is running at 50c i havent updated my drivers in awhile. the past few days i fell asleep while my computer was on... i dont know if that has anything to do with it but it might

when i started up hwmonitor to check my temps both my screens go black and the video that i was watching on youtube stopped... then everything went back to normal and the programmed opened

Just to rule out the drivers i would recommend you running DriverSweeper to remove all video drivers, and then reinstall the latest driver from AMD. 

If this does not work you could try to re-seat the card in the PCI-e slot. I know this may sound strange, but it have helped me in more than one instance. And be sure to check your power cables, both to the graphicscard and to the motherboard.  

I just ran driver sweeper and after rebooting it my computer was unable to start and is now attempting system repair

Startup repair*

no i did not BSoD

Did it BSoD?

no i did not BSoD... its actually running faster after the system restore...

no i did not BSoD

Are you able to get into Windows normally?

Edit: Look past the first part, hadn't updated the page.

Try and reinstall your drivers

Are you able to get into Windows normally?

yes i am now im installing amd catalyst right now

i just finished reinstalling drivers and re-seating my card... im about to check how games run

i just finished reinstalling drivers and re-seating my card... im about to check how games run

*Crosses fingers*

I hope it works

*Crosses fingers*

I hope it works

i just tested dota 2 and it worked :D... thank you so much...

just for clarity it was an issue with my drivers correct?

i just tested dota 2 and it worked :D... thank you so much...

just for clarity it was an issue with my drivers correct?

Most likely. I could have been the physical card, but your image didn't fit completly with this problem.

Edit: And i'm glad it worked ou for you