1080p60fps youtube lagg

skljom

Hi, currently I have issue watching 1080p60fps youtube videos. I use chrome because it can reproduce it, but it laggs as hell and only sound is going smoothly....I have FX4100, HD6770 which are both capable of 1080p 60+fps stuff... It just freezes picture and laggs A LOT. here is my PC usage when I play 1080p60fps video: http://i.imgur.com/5C7BOf3.jpg it is just too wierd :(

edit: and also my internet speed is over capable of 1080p 60fps videos and streaming... It loads 1080p 60fps in 1 second

Hoe Hoe Hoe and a bottle of RAM © Gankplank

What is your internet speed?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Using Chrome I've had issues, but Firefox after finding out how to use Youtube's HTML5 player I'm fine.

https://www.youtube.com/html5

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Using Chrome I've had issues, but Firefox after finding out how to use Youtube's HTML5 player I'm fine.

https://www.youtube.com/html5

does not work, it only has 720p maximum resolution... and it is not 60fps. as long as I know the firefox flash player can't play 1080p 60 fps. That is why I use chrome for streams and firefox for videos.

does not work, it only has 720p maximum resolution... and it is not 60fps. as long as I know the firefox flash player can't play 1080p 60 fps. That is why I use chrome for streams and firefox for videos.

It's not Flash player, it's Youtubes integrated HTML5 player. I use Firefox for everything but Twitch and after clicking the button on that page can watch the videos fine.

EDIT: You seem to be correct. Before it was showing 1080p60, but now it is not. That's annoying.

OTHER EDIT: Now videos autoplay at 720p instead of 480p, not quite as nice, but still a plus.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

You need 5 way CrossSLI with Intel Radeon GTX 390x's 

/s

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

/s

this.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

/s

where to get one of those monsters? I searched ebay,amazon and newegg and nothing :(  

/s

where to get one of those monsters? I searched ebay,amazon and newegg and nothing :(  

/s

You can only get them on the silk road TOR website, I highly suggest that you buy some dank with it so the authorities will let it slip through tax and customs.

/s

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!