well i m always looking for cheaper.... and best performance for the money.... 

im buying a moba+cpu combo from microcenter... dont know if i want the z87-a asus or the gigabyte udh4 model

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/13QyB

Get 7950 if you want bang for the buck.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

i believe the 7970 can last longer in the coming years though :o

i believe the 7970 can last longer in the coming years though :o

The 7970 is just a "higher-end" 7950. If you can afford the 7970 it's nice to have, but you'll get a very similar performance for a much cheaper price with a 7950. You can overclock it to be faster than a 7970. You can have a CF set up for about 600 bucks that's almost as fast as a Titan or 780 :)

EDIT: Stick with a single 780, prices might drop later on, and you can also get away with 8GB RAM kits.

What about the moba? Asus or gigabyte,?

I included the models above

What about the moba? Asus or gigabyte,?

I included the models above

Get the one you want, it doesn't matter if they're the same features. Also look in brands like AsRock or MSI. MSI has great gaming motherboards.

So paying $1320 for this is not a rip off?

So paying $1320 for this is not a rip off?

$1320? The link shows $1010 for me.

Is there a theme you're shooting for here? If not, you could go with a Hyper 212 Evo or NH-D14.

I also agree the 7950 is a better bang for your buck. The 7950/7970 are both close in performance once overclocked but the 7950 is $100 cheaper.

I'd go for a TP-link wifi card instead since they're good for that. Try to avoid rosewill as it's just a cover brand for oem products and it's hard to tell which items are good and which are crap.

The 750w is overkill unless you plan to crossfire. For a single card, a 550w bronze will be plenty.

Edit: What's your budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

what about a nicer screen? Your buying a 7970, you may aswell use it?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Well its 1300 because im buying the CPU + mobacbundle at microcenter. I think I'm going to stick with the 7970 for better fps in new upcoming games, and a better screen? What do you mean, like get an Asus?