Battlefield 4 Is Now Deleted From My System. COD Advanced Warfare?

armycombatvet7

Skill has only ever worked properly in medal of honor and nobody truly cares about it. I have none of the problems with the game that you are mentioning but maybe the Asian servers are just shite? I honestly don't know what's wrong with your game but I feel sorry for you because when it works battlefield 4 is a truly solid game. And btw if you are still looking for something fun to play, go for some bf bad company 2, I played it yesterday and that game is still amazing :D

Maybe it is the Asian servers. I just got it before I came here too and didn't get much of a chance to play it in the states. People still play that too? Damn haha. I'll look for it on Steam or Origin and have some fun with it. I don't know if my 780Ti SLI configuration could handle it tho, it might not run lol................

Are there really alot of people still playing it on PC? I would love to start it again on the PC if there are still people online, I had it for PS3 and it was still amazing but I don't have a console anymore.

BF3 has been free a while back on Origin. Because of that there are a lot of players still playing the game.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Going to cod is just begging to be ripped off. I hate the way the battlefield series has become, but in my opinion cod is still the bottom of the barrel in pretty much everything, from variety, to graphical fidelity, to overall difficulty, to level design.

If you're looking for a multiplayer game, why don't you try something different? Starcraft 2 is a great game, for example, and although I'm not personally a fan of the genre a lot of people enjoy mobas such as league of legends and dota 2. If you want to stay in the fps realm, toxikk looks promising and should be out pretty soon. Quake live is also still a thing, but I heard some unwelcome modifications were made recently (haven't played it in a while so I'm not sure exactly what's going on) so you might want to watch out for that (even though you may just as well try it, it's free...).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I wish my Origin store wasn't in Korean tho. I have no way of changing the language settings at all haha

BF3 has been free a while back on Origin. Because of that there are a lot of players still playing the game.

Wow is it still? That'd be amazing

Nevermind. Just for that week. Damn what was I doing in May? Oh...I was doing some training that entire month. So that explains why

Wow is it still? That'd be amazing

maybe we can play together sometime, I'm called Texastools on battlelog! See you on the battlefield :P

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Question is: Do you think that Activision has fixed the series yet after Ghosts, or no? 

We'll know after it releases and gets reviewed. Never pre-order, especially when it's a game from a series with the history CoD has.

I don't expect Activision will drastically and suddenly change their DLC strategy for this game after years of past success. But again, we'll know when we know.

I prefer CS:GO but that's just me.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Get Counter Strike Global Offensive

Because he had a hard drive.

Question is: Do you think that Activision has fixed the series yet after Ghosts, or no?

Well it is a different game studio making the game (Sledgehammer) so it is hard to tell. Especially as this is the only game they've every made full on their own. Infinity Ward made Ghosts and  Treyarch made Block Ops. Honestly I am not expecting much from it. They have pissed off the PC players so much that there aren't really enough people playing it. That results in the only game mode with enough players being TDM and usually the lag is atrocious as it has to pull players from far and wide just to get enough people. 

And who else is going to be buying Advanced Warfare? I swear to god tho, the first time I hear about DLC and its only 3 or 4 maps with no guns I will stop playing their crap money making schemes. DLC at the price it comes should be a good 10 or so maps with a few more weapons added. It's not hard and you will win over your customers by millions.

I probably won't get AW unless I hear great things from the PC community (doubtful).

With regards to the DLCs; it ain't going to happen. 4 maps per DLC and you may get a gun with one or two of the DLCs. I wouldn't even bother with the DLCs. There are very few people on the core maps so the chances of finding enough people to play the DLC maps is slim and none. Your best option is just wait. If it gets good reception on the PC then maybe get the game. If you do find the servers are full on all the game types, then maybe get the DLC. You will need to wait till just before Christmas to really be sure if people still play it often enough to bother with DLC maps. It might be busy for the first month but if it is seriously shit, the numbers will crash in a month or so.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Strictly speaking in CoD here.... I'm not even sure.

I mean, now there are IW, Treyarch and Sledgehammer working on the series, Treyarch's latest Black Ops 2 was where they tried to change up the game most. Then Infinity Wards disregarded almost all of those and made a disappointingly similar game (Ghost) to all of the previous ones exactly the way people don't want to see.

Sledgehammer "helped" (not sure how much) IW in MW3 and now have their own game in Advanced Warfare.

I would say that ever since Black Ops 2 vs Ghost, I... can't believe I'm saying this, I'm looking forward to Treyarch's next CoD game.

So for AW, you're just going to have to wait and see the gameplays! (If you want a review, might as well look at TotalBiscuit's video instead, similar to a review but have more than enough gameplay footage because for some reasons, certain reviewers keep giving CoD games high "scores")

IN SHORT: Treyarch did well with BO2, not the best, but they tried changing up. IW screwed up massively with Ghost. Sledgehammer is new so wait and see would be the best option.

That's my opinion, though.

I moved from ps4 to pc, played battlefield on ps4..it was shit. Played battlefield on pc...its shit, complete mess of a game. I haven't liked cod for a few years, but i think this year will be much better.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I've never got on with the BF series, can't explain why, just doesn't do it for me. I always liked the CoD series more, again can't explain why.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

I would say that ever since Black Ops 2 vs Ghost, I... can't believe I'm saying this, I'm looking forward to Treyarch's next CoD game.

Completely agree. I am also looking forward to Treyarch's next game but you say it as if it is a bad thing? I have to say I didn't mind BO1 and BO2 I think is the best game. I don't like the score streaks so much but with balanced teams it is great for competitive games.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

i would offer to play some games of bf2142, but the master server is shutdown now... sad day.

but i wouldn't say that COD is that much better, if you like the more simulated feeling like me, i would say check out insurgency. TB has a good review on it

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online