1000 euro upgrade or 1700 euro build?

Hey everyone,

When I graduate, I get 1000 euro from my dad. :) I want to spend it on my PC. The thing is, shall I upgrade my PC or sell it (around 700 euro)?

My current build:

- i5 4670k

- MSI R7950 Vapor-X OC

- MSI Z87-G45

- Adata SP900 128gb SSD

- Seagate 1TB HDD

- CM STORM Scout II

- 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast RAM @1600

- CX750M

What shall I upgrade?

OR

Shall I sell it and build a new 1700 euro PC?

Please help me what parts I should buy when I upgrade or build me a 1700 euro PC confiq.

I live in The Netherlands so I prefer www.tweakers.net

But PCPartpicker is fine.

Thanks in advance! 

EDIT:

Will be used for gaming and medium video editing.

but a 980 then save the money for real things like car stuff

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Get two GTX 970s, an ROG Swift and an SSD @SuperStroopwafel. Custom loop can also be a great idea(but not recommended). Do you have an AIO cooler? Get a Corsair H105 or Swiftech 220-X. Other than that you're good. :D

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

I'm 16 haha

Never to early to start saving though.

If you must upgrade, go ram to 16gb, a 3tb HDD, and a 980, or 2 if you must spend the 1k.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I'm 16 haha

Start saving dude. You will be thankful. As i said though a 980 then wait for like skylake or whatever

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Get two GTX 970s, an ROG Swift and an SSD @SuperStroopwafel. Custom loop can also be a great idea(but not recommended). Do you have an AIO cooler? Get a Corsair H105 or Swiftech 220-X. Other than that you're good. :D

Thanks! That monitor looks fine as hell!!!!!! I use the stock cooler atm so I need a new one indeed. Thanks for the recommendation! 

Thanks! That monitor looks fine as hell!!!!!! I use the stock cooler atm so I need a new one indeed. Thanks for the recommendation! 

As for the cooler a kraken x61 is a good choice too

|| MAELSTROM ||

@Jdogbf @philips Thanks guys!

@Phllips * np dude

|| MAELSTROM ||

aiii sorry haha

Also thankyou for restoring my hope in this forum for a bit longer :) ( being nice and listening too advice and shit :) )

|| MAELSTROM ||

Also thankyou for restoring my hope in this forum for a bit longer :) ( being nice and listening too advice and shit :) )

:D

I'd get a H-240X, another rad, 2 970's(and waterblocks for them) and overclock your CPU and graphics cards like a beast. That's what I'm gonna do at least. :D

I'd get a H-240X, another rad, 2 970's(and waterblocks for them) and overclock your CPU and graphics cards like a beast. That's what I'm gonna do at least. :D

Thats next level :o

Never to early to start saving though.

If you must upgrade, go ram to 16gb, a 3tb HDD, and a 980, or 2 if you must spend the 1k.

Start saving dude. You will be thankful. As i said though a 980 then wait for like skylake or whatever

Holland is small and we have very good public transport especially when you go to college as you can travel during the week for free. Anyway still better to upgrade for only a part of the money and save the rest for other stuff.

Holland is small and we have very good public transport especially when you go to college as you can travel during the week for free. Anyway still better to upgrade for only a part of the money and save the rest for other stuff.

*The Netherlands :P 

Sorry haha, All tough it can be Holland for me

*The Netherlands :P

Sorry haha, All tough it can be Holland for me

Well sometimes I fail at saying my own countries name but meh everyone does it and I mostly say The Netherlands I swear  :rolleyes: .

Well sometimes I fail at saying my own countries name but meh everyone does it and I mostly say The Netherlands I swear  :rolleyes: .

I believe you :)