Can't move APK files between PC and Moto G

MuffinsOfGump

Hey everyone, I have been trying for about an hour now and I can't figure out how to move APK files from a backup I made from my PC to my Moto G. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot.

Hey everyone, I have been trying for about an hour now and I can't figure out how to move APK files from a backup I made from my PC to my Moto G. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot.

Cant you just copy them over with USB? Then install them using a file manager(like ES File Explorer).

Cant you just copy them over with USB? Then install them using a file manager(like ES File Explorer).

That's the thing I can't copy them over with USB the paste option is blurred out.

Nevermind all good now, just had to extract the files from the backup I made :P just an error on my part.

You can always email yourself with the APK attached and then login into your email account on your phone and download the attachment.

Nevermind all good now, just had to extract the files from the backup I made :P just an error on my part.

Yeah this is normal, since you can't copy files from something like a rar/zip to a folder over MTP.

"Rawr XD"