Part Sourcing Help

Ok, so this really isn't a new build more of a plea for help in setting one up. I'm modifying a pre-built enterprise-class system.

There is this local print buisness that opened up down the street from me that is run by some really nice people. Problem is they don't have a lot of money starting up and are using hand-me-down equipment (i.e. old Dell Dimension desktops with Pentium 4s.) I've replaced most of their computers with slim pcs that were going to be thrown out at work, but one of their towers is used to control an old SCSI large-format printer. I found a tower that will support Win7 and has card slots so I can add SCSI to it, but it only takes low-profile cards. I have a full-height SCSI controller kicking around in my box-O'-outdated tech, but it is not low-profile in any way, shape or form.

So here's the thing, SCSI controllers are expensive. To buy a brand new one would run me like ~$150, and since I'm doing this all pro-bono I'd like to avoid that, and my community Freecycle group doesn't seem to have a whole lot of techs in it, or else I would try there. Does anyone have a low-profile ULTRA320 controller they would be willing to give to me (of course I'd pay for shipping) either out of the kindness of your heart or for trade? Or does anyone know a good tech-trading site out there for swaps and such?

TL;DR: Need a low-profile Ultra320 SCSI controller for free or very cheap, it's for a good cause.

Main Rig "Bishop": Proc:i7 4790K, Mobo: EVGA Z97 Classified, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB @2400Mhz, Case: Corsair Air 540, Cooling: (4) AF120mm (2) AF140mm Corsair H110, PSU: EVGA G2 1000W, SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Black 2TB

Ok, so this really isn't a new build more of a plea for help in setting one up. I'm modifying a pre-built enterprise-class system.

There is this local print buisness that opened up down the street from me that is run by some really nice people. Problem is they don't have a lot of 

-You could try putting it on a ribbon cable riser and ghetto  mounting it outside or in the case and having the wires go through the pcie back cover.

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

-You could try putting it on a ribbon cable riser and ghetto  mounting it outside or in the case and having the wires go through the pcie back cover.

Thought about doing that, the problem is that the card is pretty tall and the case is pretty not. If I mount it outside I'd have to ghetto-rig some sort of enclosure because otherwise I'd run into a lot of ESD issues. I also thought about cutting up the card because it has a lot of blank pcb sections that are not populated by anything, but the card would still be too tall after cutting off material. It would just be easier to use the card slots I have available.

Main Rig "Bishop": Proc:i7 4790K, Mobo: EVGA Z97 Classified, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB @2400Mhz, Case: Corsair Air 540, Cooling: (4) AF120mm (2) AF140mm Corsair H110, PSU: EVGA G2 1000W, SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Black 2TB