Headset for games and skype

grip3r

Hello guys. Actually i have creative tactic sigma 3d, but they broke. So I'm looking for new headset. I don't want standalone mic and headphone. And it should be better then tactic sigma. My suggestions: ss siberia v2, ss raw prism, plantronics 788, genius cavimanus, ss 7h fnatic edition
Which of the listed will be better? Maybe something else? The most important for me is sound quality and ergonomic. 

BUDGET ???????????

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

kingston hyperx clound for budget, for high budget Sennheiser G4me Zero

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

For the low budget senheisser hd800 with a audiotechnica mic

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

The Audio Technica ATH-AG1 has great quality sound and mic, although the ergonomics I'm not so sure about because they've got an unconventional headband (or rather lack thereof). 

Saw these pop up the other day on PCCaseGear - Audio-Technica ATH-PG1 - don't know anything about them but they seem to be a slightly less expensive 'gaming' headset but with a few improvements over the ATH-AG1- namely a detachable microphone and a more conventional headband. 

kingston hyperx clound for budget, for high budget Sennheiser G4me Zero

Be careful about recommending the G4ME ZERO if people don't have some kind of amp. The headset is seemingly hard to drive and might not work well with only onboard sound.

I heard dat new HyperX headset is good n cheap

I got that one a few days ago.  I'm a person who is pretty picky with how the mic sounds and I really don't like the mic on that.  It sometimes bleeds PC audio into the mic, it's reaaaally quiet (I had a $10 USB sound card which made it sound better) and generally it's a pretty lame mic.

If you however don't care how you sound to others, than it's a good choice.  Really comfy.

I'll probably return it though. 

I've been using a Logitech G930 and with the exception of 2 things, I absolutely love it.

The 2 things that I hate are:

-the build quality of the plastic housing is pretty weak

-occasional disconnect because wireless (or incessantly frequent if you get a lemon).

I'm looking to upgrade myself but I'm waiting for black Friday.  Unfortunately there aren't many options similar to the G930 that satisfy a picky pete like me.

Sorry guys, i don't have time to respond recently. Thanks for your suggestions:) my budget is something on hyperx level. I'm living in Poland, so prices are different here. Your suggestions force me to change my types:) accualy I'm thinking about HyperX Cloud vs Superlux HMC 631 vs Sennheiser PC 330/PC320 . Which one will be better for me? Superlux are the cheapest here, sennheiser are the same price level as HyperX.