Help, phantom glass not sticking right

hey guys i have a bit of a problem with my phantom glass. When applying, my thumb accidentally scraped off some of the glue, and now in the corner it does not stick there. Before it was just an annoyance, but now i hate it. When i put my hand in my pocket, my fingernail caught this slight lift, and stabbed me under the fingernail (especially sucks when washing hands for the rest of day). 

Do you guys know of any glue i could use that is effectively stock (well, not phantom fancy awesomeness, but its just a corner sooo, yahh, wont matter), so i cant see residue, and protector will not be stuck to phone for life.      Thanks guys!

Oh and by the way, that is my beloved oneplus one and no, sorry I don't have any invites.post-104304-0-34465200-1414465398.jpg

sorry weird suttf up in top left, says shine, just ignore it.

Wow i got help super fast! Thanks

(if i bbuilt a pc/ had good enough internet for pc gaming and had the cahs, small form factor master race!)

I wanna revive this thread and say that, that has also happened to me, as the top has air bubbles that will not work themselves out as I have used it to take out the glass too many times and have probably removed the glue...BUT WASHING IT DOESN'T GET RID OF THE GLUE! (trying to get hairs out)

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

• 3 months later...

Well right when warranty was suggested it works super easily and streamlined, andcam now rocking a pristine phantom glass. Just do warranty.