850W PSU good enough for dual 780 ti's

Imabigmac

In humor? Whenever the word RM drops Ive seen you bashing them which you clearly did again here. 

And? Why do you care so much? We answered the question the OP set out to ask, and me and Bubblewhale were talking, you were the one that intervened and decided to start moderating the thread for some reason. 

"Rawr XD"

And? Why do you care so much? We answered the question the OP set out to ask, and me and Bubblewhale were talking, you were the one that intervened and decided to start moderating the thread for some reason. 

Post #7 was your first post, bashing it again. You were arguing with 2 other guys first about the RM series being bad/good, stop backpedaling.

Post #7 was your first post, bashing it again. You were arguing with 2 other guys first about the RM series being bad/good, stop backpedaling.

Maybe if you read the thread you'll realize that the argument has long ended and the only debate now is you complaining about my RM bashing when you could be doing much more useful things on this forum.

"Rawr XD"

Maybe if you read the thread you'll realize that the argument has long ended and the only debate now is you complaining about my RM bashing when you could be doing much more useful things on this forum.

Long ended? 1 hour isn't long on a forum. Criticizing you for backpedaling isn't complaining. Also get yourself a proper PSU though http://www.hardocp.com/article/2008/11/12/ocz_700w_modxstream_pro_power_supply/9#.VExkFx2G_7s

Well after a mail in rebate the 850 G2 is only $10 cheaper than the g2 850 so Ill just go with 850W - assuming I can actually pull the trigger on this.... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Long ended? 1 hour isn't long on a forum. Criticizing you for backpedaling isn't complaining. Also get yourself a proper PSU though http://www.hardocp.com/article/2008/11/12/ocz_700w_modxstream_pro_power_supply/9#.VExkFx2G_7s

I never said my PSU was good, it was given to me by a friend. I live under the constant fear that it will spontaneously catch fire. Waiting until black friday to get a Capstone or Seasonic G

"Rawr XD"