UNOWN Key Caps

Biased Opinion

Does anyone know if it would be practical to engrave the image of each UNOWN from pokemon onto their respective key caps as there is one version for each of the letters of the aplphabet, And could this be done in way that would allow light to shine through the engraving. If so what kind of keycap would have to be used in order to get this effect.

post-20323-0-66776100-1370530051.png

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Does anyone know if it would be practical to engrave the image of each UNOWN from pokemon onto their respective key caps as there is one version for each of the letters of the aplphabet, And could this be done in way that would allow light to shine through the engraving. If so what kind of keycap would have to be used in order to get this effect.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-v1-custom-keyboard.html

contact them to see if they can do it for you

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-v1-custom-keyboard.html

contact them to see if they can do it for you

Will do.

The issue I see coming up is if they are able to do it, it would have to be a group buy or they would just straight up say they can due to copywrite.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

more than likely it'll be copyright infringement. even linus got busted for using

game footage in the after-party streams. if someone is going to make money

from their idea, they would like some compensation. and usually for small

quantity bits, it's just too high to comply.

airdeano