How many boxes do you have?

same472

I was clearing space in my room and piled all my boxes. I wondered whether anyone else keeps their boxes or what other people do with them.

post-7450-0-72445400-1370524449_thumb.jp

I keep boxes and receipts for everything, i bought a ps3 at launch, and still have the box and receipts. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Used to have a bige pile that filled my room, came home one day and everything was gone lol. i do understand it because i cant throw anything away so there was only one walkable path from my door to my desk.

Edit: everything was empthy tho

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

I stack em all nicely into the box that came with my Phantom 410 and close the lid.

I have all mine collected in each case for each build I did. I can't seem to throw them out. I feel like they come in handy sometimes.

i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz // Zalman LQ-310 Liquid Cooler // Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI // Corsair Vengeance 16gb RAM // EVGA GTX 650 Ti Boost SC // OCZ Vertex 480gb SSD // Segate Barracuda 3tb HDD // Silverstone Slot-Load DVDR Drive // Silverstone SFX 450w 80+Gold Modular PSU // SIlverstone FT03-Mini // Mountain Lion 10.8.3

24" Apple CInema Display // Cyborg MMO 7 // Apple Numeric Keyboard // Apogee Duet 2 // M-Audio Fast Track C400 // M-Audio BX8 D2

I keep boxes and receipts for everything, i bought a ps3 at launch, and still have the box and receipts. 

Were you not like 8 when the PS3 launched :p

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Were you not like 8 when the PS3 launched :P

Ya, christmas and birthday money goes a long way, and my dad split the cost with me.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I keep them all inside my case box, which is in the middle of my room because I have nowhere else for it.

+1 :D

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I stack em all nicely into the box that came with my Phantom 410 and close the lid.

Same here! :D

I keep a bunch of floppies in the a motherboard box that must be over a decade old now... I think that it supported Pentium 3s, heh.

Not enough.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I thought I was the only one!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I rarely keep boxes around. But I always keep the box for my motherboard to keep in manuals, drivers disks, screws and other stuff.

But currently I have the box for an ax860i, i5 3750k, gtx680 and an Avermedia capture card. Since I recently bought that.

And I kept the boxes for my 600t and Antec 1200 to store random crap in, on the loft.

Almost all my boxes are at my parents'. These are the ones here:

Graphics card, RAM, camera, SSD, NIC, Vacuum cleaner & TV/secondary monitor.

Nope, don't keep boxes, parents don't like keeping useless things. Can't wait to live by myself and build myself a fort. >: D

Literally loads my cupboard is just boxes for different things my s4 box is sitting on a shelf and the apple stuff which I barely use now is all in its own draw somewhere :3 

I populate my attic with all my boxes, the box from the first computer I ever owned is up there hahaha! It was like a crazy old Toshiba Satellite laptop or something like that...just never found the time to get rid of the boxes for item I no longer own

All of the boxes I own go into the attic.