Skyrim skywind mod

Doldey123

is anyone else here excited for the skyrim skywind mod/unofficial dlc/ I don't even know

Yeah when it finally gets released.

I've been waiting for 2.5 years

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

When I watch the the Skywind trailers I think to myself 'This doesn't look that much better than the original game. Or does it?'

And then I think about how much of my Morrowind memories are affected by the fact that at the time the gameplay mechanics and graphics were pretty advanced and now I'm afraid to reinstall Morrowind because maybe I'll ruin all my good memories about that game by realizing how lacking it is when compared to Oblivion and Skyrim (or rather just Oblivion cause the only thing Skyrim does better than Oblivion are the stealth killing mechanics).

Just looked up the trailer and it looks pretty dam sick! Will defiantly be downloading when it is out...

Yeah when it finally gets released.

I've been waiting for 2.5 years

not bad for a bunch of fans. Faster than Bethesda anyways.

I have been salivating at the thought of this mod for 2,5 years straight...

I am very dehydrated

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

By the time it's released TES VI will be out. Morroblivion efforts were pretty much the same, they try to go over the top and by the time they get it more or less done a new TES is out anyway, and they restart all over again on another engine. The cycle goes on, I just enjoy Morrowind with the 3.0 overhaul. 

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile