HyperX Cloud csgo high pitch/treble?

Efeyth

Hey I recently got the HyperX Clouds and was wondering if I was the only one feeling a problem? Or is it just that i'm too used to my old Siberia Elites? When I play csgo with the Clouds when I switch from anything to a knife it sounds really high pitched and almost hurts my ears as well as with the shooting of guns? Anyone else feel this problem?

Someone had the same issue and linked to this thread and said it was about "pink noise" and w/e that is and said to mess with the EQ which I have no clue how to use.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/413900/how-to-equalize-your-headphones-a-tutorial

My HyperX Cloud has no problem on GO, are you sure it isn't just your audio settings? Try watching a csgo video to see if you get the same issue.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

My HyperX Cloud has no problem on GO, are you sure it isn't just your audio settings? Try watching a csgo video to see if you get the same issue.

Really? :S i feel like the treble is really high or something only in CSGO though. My audio settings are just 2 speakers/headphones windows is normal stereo and such no enhancements.

Yea when I'm watching csgo streams the sound is normal but when I'm playing it sounds different? Idk what's wrong...

Really? :S i feel like the treble is really high or something only in CSGO though. My audio settings are just 2 speakers/headphones windows is normal stereo and such no enhancements.

Yea when I'm watching csgo streams the sound is normal but when I'm playing it sounds different? Idk what's wrong...

Hmm, I'm not an audio expert so I can't really help you there, could it be a driver issue? I could post my audio settings tomorrow if you want.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4