[Solved, I think] Any Tenno out there that can help me? - U15 broke mods

AlwaysFSX
Go to solution Solved by Garuger,

They removed ability mods . Now ability mods level with your frame

I don't even want to start the grind for the crystals, they seem to avoid me more than anyone else.

I find t1/2/3/4 defense is best for them, i had loads of them and forgot about the decaying thing, took a break from the game and a week later there gone lol.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I find t1/2/3/4 defense is best for them, i had loads of them and forgot about the decaying thing, took a break from the game and a week later there gone lol.

"I could swear they were here a week ago..."

Honestly the Void is horrible for me because I can't solo it and really only have one other person to play with.

Protip if you didn't know, T4 survival is AWESOME for R5 cores.

"I could swear they were here a week ago..."

Honestly the Void is horrible for me because I can't solo it and really only have one other person to play with.

Protip if you didn't know, T4 survival is AWESOME for R5 cores.

Hit me up in game leelaa14

would be happy to help :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Hit me up in game leelaa14

would be happy to help :)

Playing across half the world might not help the connection, if it were to even work. :lol: I've been getting DNS errors and internet drops from the server day in and day out for the past month.