Yeah that happens a lot

But you could try at least

Already did D: since the nexus 5 release 

Already did D: since the nexus 5 release 

Oh ok

Then that plan sounds good

Again, I think the Nexus 5 looks good

dude what

Ahaha they will say : The the hell do you need a new phone ? the old one is fine .

Me: But i have the money and i want to buy a new phone . 

Parents: No . Save your money ..

Sounds like you need to have a serious conversation with your parents. You're 17 (if your profile isn't too far off) and old enough to make your own choices especially regarding your own money. 

Sounds like you need to have a serious conversation with your parents. You're 17 (if your profile isn't too far off) and old enough to make your own choices especially regarding your own money. 

I Already had this talk with them . They say that i have to save for the future and i shoulnt be speding my money on "Tech" and then i brought up the need of a phone they said that i dont need a new phone the old one is fine (they just think that i use my phone just for calling them) 

I Already had this talk with them . They say that i have to save for the future and i shoulnt be speding my money on "Tech" and then i brought up the need of a phone they said that i dont need a new phone the old one is fine (they just think that i use my phone just for calling them) 

What future is it that they want you to save for? College tuition or?

17 yo means hes a minor and his parents have absolute control over his life acording to Canadian and American Law.

17 yo means hes a minor and his parents have absolute control over his life acording to Canadian and American Law.

He's also from Portugal so American and Canadian laws aren't relevant. I am of course pretty sure that you're also a minor as a 17 year old in Portugal, but that doesn't mean that his parents shouldn't listen to reason. You can come a long way by actually having a conversation.

What future is it that they want you to save for? College tuition or?

No beacuse I already my college paid for, beacuse of my grandpa ... 

He's also from Portugal so American and Canadian laws aren't relevant. I am of course pretty sure that you're also a minor as a 17 year old in Portugal, but that doesn't mean that his parents shouldn't listen to reason. You can come a long way by actually having a conversation.

That's really presumptuous and outright false. At any rate it goes back to the age old saying "My house my rules" so the kid has to listen to mom and dad or get a full time job and move out which will leave him no money for a PC build.

That's really presumptuous and outright false. At any rate it goes back to the age old saying "My house my rules" so the kid has to listen to mom and dad or get a full time job and move out which will leave him no money for a PC build.

How old are you? If you cannot convince your parents at the age of 17 that your own money is best suited spent the way you want to spend them (to some degree at least) you're living in a broken home. In this day and age "My house my rules" is about keeping your room clean, taking the trash out and helping your parents cook, it's NOT about complete submission in every imaginable context. Unless your parents are majorly fucked up they want the best for you, and discussing what's really best for you should be part of your and their lives.

How old are you?

You already told me how old I am ... "I am of course pretty sure that you're also a minor as a 17 year old in Portugal" LOL. Op what kind of Nokia phone do you have. The new Lumia Line up is absolutely baller and the Lumia 1520 is an amazing device.

You already told me how old I am ... "I am of course pretty sure that you're also a minor as a 17 year old in Portugal" LOL. Op what kind of Nokia phone do you have. The new Lumia Line up is absolutely baller and the Lumia 1520 is an amazing device.

I'm not asking OP, I know OP is 17 years old, I'm asking you.

I'm not asking OP, I know OP is 17 years old, I'm asking you.

No I refuse to take the bait. Back on topic. Nokia Phones are amazing OP.

No I refuse to take the bait. Back on topic. Nokia Phones are amazing OP.

I have a nokia c5-03 ... 

I have a nokia c5-03 ... 

Never heard of that one but it looks pretty old. The new Nokia Lumia line is really good and the base Nokia Lumia 520 is dirt cheap and a really solid phone all around and the highest selling Windows Phone ever sold. The Nokia 635 is pretty solid but the screen though decent is pretty low rez so you can see some individual pixels. On all Nokia Phones you get excellent Photo and video capture capabilities. Microsoft now owns Nokia so that means that the Windows Phone ecosystem is going to be stream lined and work well because of tight integration and optimization for the hardware.