SAO Or Log Horizon? [ANIME]

Jerakl

Title. I was watching the LH season II and I was wondering what people thought.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Sword Art Online was one of my "entry" titles. When I first started watching anime, SAO was one of my favorites, I didn't like the second arc but that didn't stop me from putting it in my top 5. But I can't really say that as of now, because my taste changes time to time, and I am doubting my love for the series. I would have to re-watch the series to be certain. I'm planning to watch SAO II, after it's done airing. 

I don't have much to say about Log Horizon, it didn't interest me much, I'm about half way through and it's been on-hold for awhile. I will finish it eventually and when I do I don't think I'll be picking up the second season.

If you're just comparing these two than I think Sword Art Online will have the upper hand, imo. 

Sword Art Online was one of my "entry" titles. When I first started watching anime, SAO was one of my favorites, I didn't like the second arc but that didn't stop me from putting it in my top 5. But I can't really say that as of now, because my taste changes time to time, and I am doubting my love for the series. I would have to re-watch the series to be certain. I'm planning to watch SAO II, after it's done airing. 

I don't have much to say about Log Horizon, it didn't interest me much, I'm about half way through and it's been on-hold for awhile. I will finish it eventually and when I do I don't think I'll be picking up the second season.

If you're just comparing these two than I think Sword Art Online will have the upper hand, imo. 

I like Log Horizon better actually. The first arc of SAO was fine. Second, not so much. The 3rd was pretty good though. IDK about the 4th, I've heard rumors that it's only going to be 3 episodes :/

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I like Log Horizon better actually. The first arc of SAO was fine. Second, not so much. The 3rd was pretty good though. IDK about the 4th, I've heard rumors that it's only going to be 3 episodes :/

I hear a lot of people liking LH more, saying it has a better storyline, character development, etc. but I can't seem to enjoy it. 

Read the LN, more rewarding

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

I watch both so no problems xD SAO got cheesy though, I like Log Horizon more xD

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

In terms of depth and universe, Log Horizon hands down...

SAO ultimately ended up as a cash cow...