Will this PC be better then PS4

lovingGamer

I run 

CPU - Intel core i5 3570K with intel 4000 gfx.

GPU - Intel 4000

mobo - ASRock Z77

RAM - G.Skill 8GB 1600

Just with the intel 4000 gfx I can play a lot of good games with no GPU. (My old GPU died and just waiting to buy a new one probably will only spend $250.00) I play BF3, sure it's on low settings but I get around 45+ FPS and the game even on low settings still looks very good. With your GPU I am sure you will be able to rock BF4 no problem. That was the card I was thinking about getting but I think I might go a step up.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

You only really need 4GB of RAM. When I started PC gaming less than 12months ago I just used a single 4GB 1333hz stick (now 8GB in dual channel)

And if you want a high end PC I will also recommend buying less expensive and less powerful hardware NOW then in 6-12 months invest in a better CPU, Motherboard and GPU. Heck you don't even need to upgrade that RAM unless you want to.

I made a mistake on trying to squeeze as much performance in a limited budget, I spent $250 for a GPU and used it for only 8 months then I swapped it for a $550 GPU.

If I just had just spent it on a cheaper $200 GPU instead I could have a much better GPU right now ($600).

Your CPU is fine don't change it. I bought a FX-8350 which is slightly more powerful than FX-6300 but now I am in the process of swapping it for an Intel i7. 

After I swap it for an i7 the FX-8350 would just be dead, wasted money. But luckily my dad wants a PC too so I will give him my old parts.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Sorry but bad console ports will eat your PC Alive. This is where single threaded perf. comes into play. An overclocked Pentium G3258 (4.2Ghz+) and a 750Ti are the true Console killers.

Yes just get a Pentium G3258 + 750Ti. If you read my previous post you'll see why this is a good choice.

Spend less now and later you'll save a lot of money for a high-end PC. 

And also no offence to AMD but they are not exactly 'good' products. It is good to start with and stick with Intel + Nvidia configuration.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU