Switching from IOS to Android

SacredChili

I purchased my OnePlus one today and cant wait for it to arrive! I wanted to ask some people on this forum If there are any specific apps that I MUST have when I start using android and just overall general information about it. Is there a link to another thread anyone can point me too find out all of this info? Would be a big help thanks!

Android is hardly locked down compared to ios being locked down as fuck.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Android is hardly locked down compared to ios being locked down as fuck.

*sighs*

*sighs*

Am I the only one thinking he didnt read the OP?

Am I the only one thinking he didnt read the OP?

*sighs*

He had asked for general information about it, so I gave him some.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

That not even.... but.... nevermind its pointless

Actually he just asked about apps that people think are important. Never did he ask for a comparison. You clearly didn't read the actual post. Just the title.

To the op. The way I find apps is to think of something I wish my phone could do and then google how to make it happen. That's the beauty of android. It's a great example of where there's a will there's a way.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I purchased my OnePlus one today and cant wait for it to arrive! I wanted to ask some people on this forum If there are any specific apps that I MUST have when I start using android and just overall general information about it. Is there a link to another thread anyone can point me too find out all of this info? Would be a big help thanks!

Swiftkey for your keyboard ;)

GO sms pro 

This is in no order and the apps all differ in the function they offer. This is just a list of stuff I use a lot:

Es File explorer, Tapatalk(especially if you use this forum :)), MX Video player, Mozilla Firefox(Chrome has been buggy for me), Cyanogen Calculator, Twitch, Nova Launcher, QR Droid, Power Toggles, Imgur(This app kinda sucks), Weather Bug, and the Demi Lovato Official(I keed, but I love this app). All of these apps are available from the Google Play store.

I'll try to find more for you.

Edit: Shazam, AirDroid, and Android Device Manager.