Any aussies?

UltimateDave

I would love to play with you guys. I own an Aurora but I forget which one, I don't currently play I am waiting for the full release but I might try the new modules when they come out.

I would love to play with you guys. I own an Aurora but I forget which one, I don't currently play I am waiting for the full release but I might try the new modules when they come out.

You can come on my crew if i end up getting a constellation

Isn't release due for end of 2014?

I think it's suppose to be next year

+1 aussie. I hate to say it, but i think we will be lucky to see a release date by the end of 2015. I predict q2 2016

I'm aussie, got a Constellation Andromeda and a Cutlass Blue that I'm looking for people to crew.

Going to be running pirate operations, liberating the UEE of ships and cargo and the like. Got a small group of friends already so will probably run as a small pirate pack.

I'm aussie, got a Constellation Andromeda and a Cutlass Blue that I'm looking for people to crew.

Going to be running pirate operations, liberating the UEE of ships and cargo and the like. Got a small group of friends already so will probably run as a small pirate pack.

Lets make a small group of pirates, i'm literally thinking of doing the same thing. 2 Constellations better than 1

Edit: But then again, i may not be a pirate or get a constellation. Only time will tell

Sounds good. Whatever you end up doing we can practice some AC and FPS when it releases.

Guess I'm a little late to the game(well forum thread) but + more aussie

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Guess I'm a little late to the game(well forum thread) but + more aussie

The more the merrier 

Skype?

Yep lord_baal_1@hotmail.com

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

I've been thinking for awhile to get into SC, after pax though chris roberts seems to have convinced me.

I'm going to read up and get back to you

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I've been thinking for awhile to get into SC, after pax though chris roberts seems to have convinced me.

Welcome to the club mate.

Try going through the Wingman's Hangar episodes on youtube and also check out the Around the Verse show. It's also on the official RSI YT channel.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess you could say this is a necro but its only just off first page. Has SC caught your interest? Do you have skype? If SC has caught your interest, what would you do in the PU?

I guess you could say this is a necro but its only just off first page. Has SC caught your interest? Do you have skype? If SC has caught your interest, what would you do in the PU?

Nah I've decided to hold off untill I build my new computer over christmas, once I've got that I'll look into it more

Its all about those volumetric clouds