need help on case

msi_mpower_z77

hey i was looking at buying a corsair 650d case but i was jw would i be able to fit 2 evga 680 classified 4gb cards in the case it will be going on a mypower mobo or should i wait for the 900d case to come out i just want a nices window case that will fit everthing and have good air flow

650D will be more than capable of accommodating a couple of GPUs. Anything more than that and you should probably be looking at the 800D before considering the 900D.

650D will be more than capable of accommodating a couple of GPUs. Anything more than that and you should probably be looking at the 800D before considering the 900D.
ok i only plan on useing only 2 evga 680 classified cards in 2 way sli but if i get the 650d case and the 2 evga 680 classifed cards will i still have good air cooling in the case with the 2 cards takeing up room jw

I'm not sure the 680 classifieds have good air cooling period, but I wouldn't have thought the 650D would do any worse than the 900D in this instance.

all prob just go with 2 MSI N680GTX 2gb

1. Punctuation was made for a reason

2. a 900D is overkill and extremely expensive. Go for something like a Switch 810, a C70, Shinobi XL etc.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

1. Punctuation was made for a reason

2. a 900D is overkill and extremely expensive. Go for something like a Switch 810, a C70, Shinobi XL etc.

i like the 650d but thanks