The Ubisoft Fire Storm

The Core 2 Quad Runner

Okay, lets be honest. Who in the PC Master Race cares about the sh*t Ubisoft have been putting out? And you know what, I am going to explain their logic, and trust me, it ACTUALLY makes sense. So, what does every Ubisoft game announcement have? A downgrade to the PC Version, but saying that they are pushing the console versions to the absolute MAX, (But they are actually running the PC and Console versions at the same resolution, and misc. graphical stuff). Now what does that do to the sucker that was part of the holey PC Master Race? They go buy a CONSOLE!!! Wait, doesn't Ubisoft get a small amount of the profit of consoles sold (@ launch of game of, course)? Yes, you heard me, they bash the people that will end up playing the game, on what they think, is the superior platform for that game. They are wanting PC users to think that consoles are at the fore-front of inovation, when they are really not. But hey, thats just my theory. If you don't agree with me than post what you think is the truth in the comments.

-The Quad Core 2 Runner

Have you tried to restart it?

What I think the truth is? I think Ubisoft can go die in a hole. How many of their games do you enjoy these days anymore?

i don't really care because i never have or never will play Ubisoft games, but looking at what are they doing, they not gonna live long.. max 2 years. exept if they change there approche to this BS

I care.  Used to love the first TDU, and The Crew looked like a worthy successor.  However the combination of Uplay and all the digging they're doing lately means that I certainly won't be getting it. 

Shame, it could have been a nice game.

I was never a fan of Ubisoft games, and they lost all my trust with the crappy pc port of "Watch Dogs" ugh.

Yeah their E3 'Watchdog' PR screwup and all this 30fps BS has really made me thought about boycotting Ubisoft games...they're going to be quite literally be worse than EA at this rate.

Wait a minute, I do already...it's their hideous U-play DRM crap!  <_<

What I think the truth is? I think Ubisoft can go die in a hole. How many of their games do you enjoy these days anymore?

I enjoyed Watch_Dogs

Only game i have ever enjoyed by Ubisoft was The Settlers 7 - but then uplay came, and now i cant play it for some reason. I have had two Ubisoft games on pc, and decided ubisoft doesn't deserve my pc money. Maybe one day i will buy a game from them on console, but never pc again.

And the support? More than likely a robot, it repeated its answers even though i told it something different, very bad experience.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

The only game i really loved from Ubisoft was splinter cell the original one, it had good story, amazing gameplay by that time and amazing graphics too. No UPLAY no LOCKED settings or anything of that.

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

I've enjoyed plenty of Ubisoft games, Splinter cell 1/2/3 on the original Xbox, the Far Cry series, several Rainbow Six games and I enjoyed Watchdogs. I don't like the Uplay integration plain and simple, I have been able to keep it on offline mode pretty much since the day I bought FC3 so it hasn't caused me any real issues but I find it's inclusion absolutely unnecessary and obnoxious. They have made several mistakes and the ENTIRE company is demonized for them which is unfortunate. Anyone who thinks that everyone at Ubi is fully supportive of the decisions like the supposed watchdogs downgrade(which I think is bullshit as I installed the fix files and the game didn't look any better) and the 30fps cap and whatnot is an idiot. The decisions are being made by those in charge and the power to do anything about it is out of the hands of those who actually make the games. You can go on and on about how it would be better to not release a game that you were forced to cap at 30 FPS but the devs are real people with families and bills to deal with so straight up no releasing a game or refusing to put the limits that they're being forced to put on the games would compromise their families well being. No Dev WANTS to release a gimped or sub par game and going about thinking that the Devs are the ones in control when it comes to developing a game just shows exactly how much you DON'T know about what games development has evolved into today.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Sorry but Ubisoft will get away with it. As of late the PC community is split in two. One which cares about whether a port is good or not and the other just focused on gameplay. If you fall in the prior category, then sorry you will get shafted by the preorders of the latter category.

For instance people being fine with black borders in Evil Within. Seriously? You paid for a 16:9 screen and now only use 75% of it. How in the hell is that even immersive? The main reason it was done on consoles to get a higher breathing room for 30fps. Seriously people saying its immersive are probably brain dead and will accept any shit developers throw at them.

The master race should declare war on these heathens and heretics and eradicate them once in for all. Publishers need to be put in their place.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

I installed the fix files and the game didn't look any better

What? It looked WAY better.

Back to the topic - I enjoy Ubi games. I love "Assassin's Creed" series (except for Revelations and III), but I think that something wrong is going on in their management ranks*. I don't think they'll have any trouble, though, as thousand of people will keep buying preorders of their games (which is super stupid if you ask me).

*probably peasants got some power ;)

owls are awesome

Because we care about Games.

Games are being neutered due to console potatoes; Games are being held hostage due to console potatoes; Games are being dumbed down due to console potatoes.

We are sick of it.  And Ubisoft is one of the most obvious targets for hate.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...