Please help me figure this out. I KEEP CRASHING! (STEAM CS:GO)

murffdurtt

:wacko: I have a serious problem with Counterstrike Global Offensive and my MAC. I have done a lot of reading online about this and have tried many different things to remedy this issue but nothing seems to fix it.

We have 3 computers in the same room running CS:GO at the same time, and my MAC(wifi) and the other PC(hardwired), we will call box2, seem to collide with each other over the network, or packets are crashing into each other, if that makes any sense(uneducated techy guess). CS:GO will crash at random times and it will crash consistently when one of us pushes join, the other will crash, instantly.... Or the map changes, it crashes. We will play a single  competitive match and CS:GO will crash 3 to 5 times on my MAC and box2(PC) will crash 3 to 5 times, and sometimes even more. My MAC also crashes when box2 is off(or sleeping)  when I'm playing CS:GO. Please keep in mind, everything else runs perfectly smooth on my MAC and only experience this intense amount of crashes while playing CS:GO. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!  Here are the specs for the 2 machines:

MAC PRO DESKTOP

PRO: 2 x 2.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon

MEM: 12 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC

Graphics  ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB

Software  OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)

PC

PRO: INTEL® CORE 2 QUAD CPU Q9550 2.83GHZ

MEM: 4GB DDR

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

Windows 7 Ultimate service pack1

​I just want to PLAY AGAIN!! Why do I keep CrAshINg?!?! :wacko: 

"MAC" That's your issue.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

"MAC" That's your issue.

Seriously dude... help the dude or stfu

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

how does it crash? lag out or turn off or what?

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Seriously dude... help the dude or stfu

I helped countless people fix their issues, you clearly can't take a joke. kid.

:wacko: I have a serious problem with Counterstrike Global Offensive and my MAC. I have done a lot of reading online about this and have tried many different things to remedy this issue but nothing seems to fix it.

We have 3 computers in the same room running CS:GO at the same time, and my MAC(wifi) and the other PC(hardwired), we will call box2, seem to collide with each other over the network, or packets are crashing into each other, if that makes any sense.

You're using a router since you said you're using more than one PC and they have to communicate somehow.. The router controls the packet flow. You need to give more detail on what happens during the crash. PC Freezes ect? For all we know CS:GO might have a network bug with NAT when playing online with multiple people connected to the same LAN.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Yes we are using a router. The 2 boxes crash the same way. CS:GO just simply shuts down, and it returns us to the STEAM main menu. When I am just finished loading the start of a round and have the option to push ok, CS:GO shuts down. when these two machines are finally connected to the same match, we will play for a bit and then one of our CS:GO games will crash. then when that person tries to rejoin, right when we push join, it makes the other box's CS:GO crash. Also I would like to mention, I have uninstalled and reinstalled steam and cs:go on multiple occasions, on both machines, and still i experience the same issue. I even bought a new hard drive for the PC, installed a fresh OS windows 7 ultimate, and only have STEAM and CS:GO on this box2, still crashing constantly.