Got a OnePlus One Inv, Should I?

SacredChili

So, basically I have been an apple user for quite a while and I currently have an iPhone 5. I looked at the new iPhone 6 and honestly I don't want to drop $700 on it because to me it doesn't look like anything new. I had forgotten that I signed up for the 1 + 1 and I checked my inbox today and saw that I had an invite. I'm a little skeptical because I have never used an android device nor had a smartphone as big as a 5.5" inch screen(I have fairly big hands, but not huge lol). Need some opinions on whether I should make the change and if it is right for me. I have nothing against android because I have never used an android device before. But I have heard a lot of good/bad things about it but I mean you could say the same for Iphones as well haha. Thanks for any input!

yes, my friend just got his and hes super happy with it personally I cant afford it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

It truly is an amazing device for the money, it even beats the Samsung s5 in benchmarking. The only thing you need to think about is the big screen, which isn't ideal for one handed use, but is awesome in every other aspect.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED