math help

themaniac

so i got stuck on my math and i need help with it the problems are 1/3 ÷ 7 and 10 x 2/9 can someone walk me through these problems?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1/3 / 7 = 1/3 * 1/7 = 1/21

10 * 2/9 = 10*2)/9 = 20/9 = 2 3/9 = 2 1/3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I am afraid to say there is not a whole lot to explain there. You divide 1 by 3 and add 7, then the second one youe divide 2 by 9 and multiply by 10. I mean that's as basic as I can go :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I am afraid to say there is not a whole lot to explain there. You divide 1 by 3 and add 7, then the second one youe divide 2 by 9 and multiply by 10. I mean that's as basic as I can go :P

the first one is 1/3 divided by 7 ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

1/3 / 7 = 1/3 * 1/7 = 1/21

10 * 2/9 = 10*2)/9 = 20/9 = 2 3/9 = 2 1/3

ok thanks

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

The answer is always 42

Always

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

ok thanks

anytime :) how old are you btw? 

I was excite when i read the title, disappointed when i got to your actual question. 

anytime :) how old are you btw? 

Spoiler

and you learn this only now? O.o we learned rational numbers operations at 12 iirc

you have to see it visual, just take 1/3 of a apple, then cut it in to 7 slices, then eat everything up but one, and you will see you have only 1/21 piece left. If you want a less healthy option you can use the CP from some topics ago here.

and you learn this only now? O.o we learned rational numbers operations at 12 iirc

well i couldn't remember and i couldn't find how to in my math books so i turned to the last place to turn to LTT

Spoiler

well i couldn't remember and i couldn't find how to in my math books so i turned to the last place to turn to LTT

aaah ok :P if you need any more help, feel free to pm ;)

aaah ok :P if you need any more help, feel free to pm ;)

ok will do

Spoiler

you see, the last place isn't always the worst :D

you see, the last place isn't always the worst :D

yeah its not the worst

Spoiler