Bose soundlink 3 s beats pill xl!

Snipermachinema

Beats Pills sound like shit and are always usually quiet. Bose do make quite loud speakers though.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Beats Pills sound like shit and are always usually quiet. Bose do make quite loud speakers though.

people say the pill is luder

Which one is better and louder.

I've used the Pill before and its nothing special. Its not loud, the quality is only okay, and considering things like wireless range and overall experience, its hard to recommend at its price point. I've only seen the Bose before so I can't comment too much on it, but even with my limited experience I would still say that the Bose is better than the Beats.

people say the pill is luder

Personal experience. They're probably saying that because they like flashy products even if they're shit tier - they don't want the good product, they want SHINY.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Personal experience. They're probably saying that because they like flashy products even if they're shit tier - they don't want the good product, they want SHINY.

could u find out how much louder the pill is than soundlink 

I've used the Pill before and its nothing special. Its not loud, the quality is only okay, and considering things like wireless range and overall experience, its hard to recommend at its price point. I've only seen the Bose before so I can't comment too much on it, but even with my limited experience I would still say that the Bose is better than the Beats.

Which one is better and louder.

I wudd tell u get jbl speakers I've had them and man they are great

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb