Worng PSU?

MicGe

So I had 2 Blue screens today and my GPU caused that. I tried to download newest drivers but it didn't help. I don't know why this happend because I bought my pc 1 month ago and maybe 2 weeks ago I got 2 blue screens and well I fixed it but now I think my PSU is causing this problem. When I bought my pc it was hard to choose what PSU should I buy becasue when I was using PSU calculator it didn't have my processor in there. And now I think I have PSU which watts isn't  enoguh. So if someone could help me and tell what PSU I really need. My pc specs are Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 LGA1150 , MSI Z97 Gaming 3 LGA1150 , MSI GeForce GTX 760, Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB), Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD, 1TB WB caviar black HDD, 2 Bitfenix spectre 120mm fans, Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD+/-RW DL and PSU what I'm currently using is XFX 550W core edition 80+ Bronze 

Sorry if there's some mistakes in the text my native language isn't english.

But is 550W enough?

Yes 550W is enough. The XFX is a good power supply (Made by Seasonic). The Blue screens could be caused by other hardware issues. Try removing the graphics card, and running the pc off the onboard graphics just to see if it still Blue screens.

Also try searching for the error code in Google to get some idea of what the problem might be.

Yes 550W is enough. The XFX is a good power supply (Made by Seasonic). The Blue screens could be caused by other hardware issues. Try removing the graphics card, and running the pc off the onboard graphics just to see if it still Blue screens.

Also try searching for the error code in Google to get some idea of what the problem might be.

The only problem is that I payed to  that company where i bought those specs that they would build it because I have never built pc so i didn't want to build my first pc if something would go wrong. So removing my GPU and putting it back is going to be a challenge to me. Also i tried to search about my problem in Google and I didn't find anything but guess I have to continue searching.

The only problem is that I payed to  that company where i bought those specs that they would build it because I have never built pc so i didn't want to build my first pc if something would go wrong. So removing my GPU and putting it back is going to be a challenge to me. Also i tried to search about my problem in Google and I didn't find anything but guess I have to continue searching.

If you payed a Company to build the pc for you, then you should speak to them on the phone and ask them to help you. Did you get warranty support with the pc ?

If you payed a Company to build the pc for you, then you should speak to them on the phone and ask them to help you. Did you get warranty support with the pc ?

Yes, I got 1 year warranty

Yes, I got 1 year warranty

Ok. I would suggest ringing them and explaining your problem. They should either help you fix it over the phone, or take it back and sort it out that way.

Ok. I would suggest ringing them and explaining your problem. They should either help you fix it over the phone, or take it back and sort it out that way.

Well they said that if there's problem with GPU they will fix it, but there's so problem with GPU "the wrongful return of the warranty we have to charge the payment."

Well they said that if there's problem with GPU they will fix it, but there's so problem with GPU "the wrongful return of the warranty we have to charge the payment."

So I really want to know if GPU is causing this problem or else they will drain all my money from my wallet. And forgot to say i think removing my GPU from motherboard isn't good idea because my processor doesn't have iGPU.

And now I installed Nvidia 340.52 drivers and it works just fine... Can't believe my pc is doing this to me.