Cyanogenmod 11 snapshot, still won't flash

Akolyte
Go to solution Solved by Akolyte,

Guys, turns out it was a problem with TWRP.  After updating it to the latest (one got released very recently), CM seemed to flash fine.   Along with Gapps 

:D

Okay, so I've tried this a couple times now. It seems it just doesn't want to flash.   Luckily I have backups but I have a Cyanogenmod 11 zip file on my HTC One root directory and I've been trying to flash it (after clearing the dalvik cache and system etc) and it says its failed.  I'm not sure what I've done wrong, but I'm using TWRP as my recovery, my phone is rooted and everything and I really want to run Cyanogenmod.  

Thanks in advance guys.  

1. It would be a smart idea to actually give the error the console is giving

2. You probably have zip verification on, go turn it off in "install" and just unchecked the setting before you install cm.

1. It would be a smart idea to actually give the error the console is giving

2. You probably have zip verification on, go turn it off in "install" and just unchecked the setting before you install cm.

Thanks, but before I possibly wipe my whole system and possible need to restore all over again.  What will that do?

Would I need to switch to Clockworkmod?  I'm using the latest version of TWRP so I would hope they have supported cm 11.

Thanks again btw :) 

@_ASSASSIN_ Tried your instructions, didin't work.  

but, I got the error code "E: error executing updater binary in zip (zip file name)"

Guys, turns out it was a problem with TWRP.  After updating it to the latest (one got released very recently), CM seemed to flash fine.   Along with Gapps 

:D