Android L Multitasking?

WIth the new Nexus devices supposedly being announced tomorrow, I wonder why Google decided to go so big with the Nexus 6. I know that that's the new phone trend, but even 5.92 in. is big for big phones. I would've expected something no more than 5.5; IMO that sounds more reasonable. But, maybe there's a reason.... what do you think the possibility for something like multiwindow (similar to TouchWiz on the Note line) is for Android L? That's one of the big reasons I even so much as considered the Note... whatever Google does with the Nexus 6, I hope they implement something like this. Do you think other types of multitasking will be in the 5.0 update? 

-From the desk of Moose-

5.0 is supposed to be a pretty major update so I wouldn't be too surprised if they added and changed things related to multitasking.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Multi-window was supposed to be a thing on stock android, however the project was scraped.

However, there are ROMs such as Jedi ROM and Mokee ROM which have their own multi-window solution (using Jedi ROM on my OnePlus One, the multi window works flawlessly), haven't tried mokee so I can't say for myself.

Multiwindow would be so awesome, because most phones can be connected to a screen and used as workstations.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |