new build games

Optimusgrime

hi everyone i built my first rig lst night but got bored of playing capsized if anyone has any game keys or any suggestion s then please let me know thnx :)

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

Please don't ask for game keys. I'm not sure if it's an official forum rule since I don't remember seeing that but it's not encouraged.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

steam has some good free to play games like tf2, star conflict, and planetside 2

steam oh yeah !:) sweet thnx 

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

Planetside 2 and dota 2 . Got a dota invite if you need one.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Please do not beg for games, it's not a contribution to the forum or the community in anyway shape or form, it's just annoying. and check out the HUmbleBundle.

im not begging for games i was jst wondering if anyone had any good suggestions or a key but it didnt come across as not being needy :(