A Galaxy Note 2 sized iOS device

NeoZeon

I use my iphone for a lot of reading, and game playing. I also have an ipad fore that, but I find the first too small and the latter to big to carry around when I am already carrying around my laptop to work. What do think the likely hood of apple making a larger iphone, even larger the than the iphone 5? I have an upgrade in may... not sure what I am ganna do since i have a lot of apple exclusive apps that I really enjoy using, plus I already paid for itunes match.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

In china I have heard that there is a ipad mini phone, but I want a 5.5-6 inch screen size. That way it still fits in my back pocket even when i'm wearing tightish jeans.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I don't think they will ever go that big. Apple plays it safe and stand by their motto "If it aint broke, dont fix it". There are already people complaining that the iPhone 5 is too big. I personally think they wont go over 4.2" in their iPhone line.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I myself own a Galaxy Note II and cannot go to any other type of phone. Only thing is apple thinks that they have to keep it smaller, thinner, and come out with the new phones when everyone is going to buy. If they come out with one phone every 1 or 2 years they will be selling a new one to many of the buyers. If they make one every half of a year they will not get as much sales. Unless they were to make this note sized phone once and thats it. Only thing with that is once apple comes out with a new version of iOS your device is quite useless. I know this from having an iPod touch that is now useless XD

I myself own a Galaxy Note II and cannot go to any other type of phone. Only thing is apple thinks that they have to keep it smaller' date=' thinner, and come out with the new phones when everyone is going to buy. If they come out with one phone every 1 or 2 years they will be selling a new one to many of the buyers. If they make one every half of a year they will not get as much sales. Unless they were to make this note sized phone once and thats it. Only thing with that is once apple comes out with a new version of iOS your device is quite useless. I know this from having an iPod touch that is now useless XD[/quote']

I dont know, but I have never had problems with apple updates... had my iphone 3g for 2 years and have had my 4S since it came out. Maybe its a bigger problem with the touch than the phone.

I myself own a Galaxy Note II and cannot go to any other type of phone. Only thing is apple thinks that they have to keep it smaller, thinner, and come out with the new phones when everyone is going to buy. If they come out with one phone every 1 or 2 years they will be selling a new one to many of the buyers. If they make one every half of a year they will not get as much sales. Unless they were to make this note sized phone once and thats it. Only thing with that is once apple comes out with a new version of iOS your device is quite useless. I know this from having an iPod touch that is now useless XD
I have a Note 2 as well, its a fantastic device. Lots of screen real estate, very fast processor, all of which with industry leading battery life (better or just short of Droid Razr Maxx).

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

I dont see them going to a 5" screen phone. but the mini is their answer. also you can use a number of apps to make the mini perform just like a phone.