pump is loud

i can hear it humming 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Considering it's a moving part that's creating friction, I'm not surprised.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You could lower the speed maybe?

i don't think there's a speed control on it

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Move it to something that does and test it that way, that's what I would suggest. (basically, isolate the problem you are trying to test)

i don't have anything to move it to

Not even voltage control for 3 pin?You could swap it with something else even.

it's powered my molex

Not even voltage control for 3 pin?You could swap it with something else even.

It's a non-i cooler (H75), no manual control. This is why I don't believe in CLCs

"Rawr XD"

It's a non-i cooler (H75), no manual control. This is why I don't believe in CLCs

h75 is my old cooler, i havn't updated my profile yet. this is a custom loop

h75 is my old cooler, i havn't updated my profile yet. this is a custom loop

If it's a custom loop then just get a different pump if it bothers you that much

"Rawr XD"

Telling us what pump it is might be helpful.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have mine suspended and I can still hear it...  welcome to the world of computers where silent actually means very quiet!

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

i can hear it humming 

It could be air trapped some where, either in the pump or radiator, or this could be a characteristic of the pump, or the reservoir may not be filled enough, without any information about your custom loop, meaning the parts and how you have it hooked up, we won't be able to help you.

Considering it's a moving part that's creating friction, I'm not surprised.

Boy the imminence help from you is mind blowing.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

It could be air trapped some where, either in the pump or radiator, or this could be a characteristic of the pump, or the reservoir may not be filled enough, without any information about your custom loop, meaning the parts and how you have it hooked up, we won't be able to help you.

Boy the imminence help from you is mind blowing.

Very true. Considering there wasn't a very clear question in the OP, I wasn't sure what to respond. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have even responded in the first place.

Now back on topic, I assume it's normal for a pump to make a humming noise, if it's excessively loud, maybe your pump is mounted wrong and causing vibrations. Otherwise, there may be air bubbles.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Very true. Considering there wasn't a very clear question in the OP, I wasn't sure what to respond. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have even responded in the first place.

I assume it's normal for a pump to make a humming noise, if it's excessively loud, maybe your pump is mounted wrong and causing vibrations. Otherwise, there may be air bubbles.

You could have just asked him to further explain the problem or answer any questions you have about his post. Not all of us here can express english properly nor is it a first language.

It would depend on the pump and how it is connected. Eg. some pumps make less noise when installed horizontally while others just make more noise that expected and without know what pump he is talking about and the orientation, we would not be able to give a proper. Another thing, some pumps, for whatever reason, has a problem in removing all the air in it. It is my personal belief that the dryness of the pump, the swiftness of the water moving and the orientation just creates a vacuum in some instances and to get around this i normally take the pump and submerge it in water then block the inlet and outlet and shake the pump a bit. I do that a few times and then hook it back to the loop and see if the noise is removed.  

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.