Best fans to put in a CM storm scout 2 mid case?

TorguL

Any recommendations? Which 120mm fans will maintain a good airflow within the CM case? I want ones which have 4pin pwm connector so that i can control via an after-market fan controller. Thanks.

Noctua makes the best fans but they have the worst color.

Corsair AF and SP fans are good and they come in black and 3 different colored rings to match your build

Noctua makes the best fans but they have the worst color.

Corsair AF and SP fans are good and they come in black and 3 different colored rings to match your build

will be able to contol the cosair fans?

will be able to contol the cosair fans?

Yes. The fans are controllable. I own one of their SP fan lineup. Currently hooked up to a fan controller.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

could you link me to exact model please... and how are they noise wise?

Yes. The fans are controllable. I own one of their SP fan lineup. Currently hooked up to a fan controller.

I think you can plug the 3pin fans too. You will control the voltage/speed via the fan controller, maybe you will not be able to monitor the rmp's if the fan ctrl it's more simple (not the led ones - i like the nzxt sentry ones - mesh and mix.

There are some other nice fans: like Cougar ones and Deepcool, can chose a little bit by color  :) .

I have these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181028

They are Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition. Thought they were the SP models. But if they have a three pin connection at least, you can control them. My AFs are very very quiet.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I have an AF 140 Quiet edition in my R4 build, it does not even make a difference.

EDIT: Noise wise lol

Corsair if you want something that looks good and performs pretty well. Noctua fans are beast.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058