Watercooling a GPU with closed-loop system

Can any of you guys help me on this. I'm looking at watercooling my new computer and want to have only closed-loops because I don't feel comfortable doing a custom loop. I want to have two closed loops running, one for my GPU and one for my CPU. I want to use an Asus Poseidon card (hoping they come out with a 900 series card) but I don't know if there are any closed loops I can use with it. I'm not liking the look and feel of the Kraken G10 as it looks a bit odd. Can anyone help me with this.

I want to use an Asus Poseidon card (hoping they come out with a 900 series card) but I don't know if there are any closed loops I can use with it.

The ASUS Poseidon is a custom loop card. The ONLY way to use it with a closed loop system is through the G10 or Corsair HG10 (which I believe are not out yet and only support reference PCBs as of right now.)

Can any of you guys help me on this. I'm looking at watercooling my new computer and want to have only closed-loops because I don't feel comfortable doing a custom loop. I want to have two closed loops running, one for my GPU and one for my CPU. I want to use an Asus Poseidon card (hoping they come out with a 900 series card) but I don't know if there are any closed loops I can use with it. I'm not liking the look and feel of the Kraken G10 as it looks a bit odd. Can anyone help me with this

I water cooled both my CPU + GPU for under $200 and my temperatures never exceed 49C using a Cooler Master Seidon 240M for my CPU, and Kraken G10 + X31 for my GPU.

My system components are:

i5-4670k 4.5Ghz @ 1.160v w/ Cooler Master Seidon 240M Pump @ 1350rpm(90%), Fans @ 1250rpm(50%)

EVGA GTX 780 SC 3GB w/ Kraken G10 + X31(Pump @ 1500rpm(90%), 2 Fans in Push/Pull @ 1500rpm(60%) + Aluminum Heatsinks

I do recommend the H55.  I went with the X31 because their marketing really got me.  I thought variable pump speed would actually do something, it doesn't.  Also, the 16 inch tubing of the X31 is kind of long if you are just going to mount it as rear exhaust.  The Kraken G10 + AIO is a viable option for cooling your GPU for under $100.  It is possible to do multi-GPU setups, and you can see on OCN's G10 Owner's Club, a lot of people do that.  I myself will do that eventually.

65j6Flk.jpg

Ambient temperature is constant 23.8C/75F.

Here are my temps during a 5 hour BF4 session:

wjhXr2m.png

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Thanks for all the info man, your system looks great. I will either get corsairs GPU liquid cooling thing or the Kraken G10.