Need something small, REAL SMALL

So i was looking at something like a zotac zbox or a gigabyte brix, but those feel meh to me....... So are there any cases that are about that size, or something similar in size, i plan to use an amd a10 APU, and i have no problem using something like a pico PSU or an external power brick,... Thanks.

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Not really. Not that small.

anything like as big as a laptop that i can pack in my backpack?

Edit: I found this thing:

http://www.mini-box.com/M350-universal-mini-itx-enclosure

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

My Penis

*cries*

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Do you want a full size GPU?

well, this thing would be to use meanwhile i can build a proper gaming PC, so i think an AMD A-10 Will be fine, so no gpu here

Custom case, mod something like this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811345034

And just put a damn handle on it.

hmmmmmmm thats seems nice.........

Edit: how about a corsair 380t?

hmmmmmmm thats seems nice.........

That will not fit in a backpack. Not in this world. It is huge for an APU build. The mini case you found looks good though.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

My Penis

*cries*

You beat me too that joke

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz/CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer i11/Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac)/Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866/Primary Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB SSD/Secondary Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB HDD/Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970/Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Blackout ATX Mid Tower/Power Supply: Corsair 760W/Optical Drive: Asus Blu-Ray Reader/Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Monitor: Dell U2713HM 60Hz 27.0" Monitor 

That will not fit in a backpack. Not in this world. It is huge for an APU build. The mini case you found looks good though.

ok so for 600$, i got that case, a 160w Pico PSU, an amd A-10 7850k, 8gb of AMD Gamer 2400 ram, and an msi a88xi Mobo, and for a biy better cooling a Noctua L9a, seems good to you????

ok so for 600$, i got that case, a 160w Pico PSU, an amd A-10 7850k, 8gb of AMD Gamer 2400 ram, and an msi a88xi Mobo, and for a biy better cooling a Noctua L9a, seems good to you????

Looks excellent.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come