Are these laptops good?

RaySaysHey
Go to solution Solved by Shroomster,

They are good for general usage. Get the Lenovo, as those things are great.

Hello,

I've already asked for help in PC builds here before, although since my parents changed their minds and decided to get me a cheap laptop temporarily as I save up for my desktop computer. (although they disagree with me wanting a custom PC instead of a pre-built >:( )

I know you could suggest better laptops, although these were the only ones available at my local computer shop, and I couldn't find any reviews online either, so I decided to go ask help from here.

The laptops that caught my eye were the:

- Lenovo G40-30

- Asus X453M

These laptops carry the same specs: dual-core Bay Trail Celeron CPU, 2GB of RAM, 500GB disk space, etc. The only difference is price. I'm slightly leaning towards the Lenovo one more because they have great reputation in the laptop industry.

Not to mention, buying either of these laptops will get me a free Brother HL-1110 laser printer (which is great for me since I'm a student, although it's only monochrome)

What do you guys think? Sorry if this post is longer than necessary, I just wanted to give all the information I could.

They are good for general usage. Get the Lenovo, as those things are great.

That's exactly what my dad and I are gonna use them for. Some light Flash and indie Steam games as well as basic browsing and school projects :)

That's exactly what my dad and I are gonna use them for. Some light Flash and indie Steam games as well as basic browsing and school projects :)

They will do great for that.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come