Good CPU Cooler?

I am looking for a pre-filled liquid CPU cooler with 240mm radiator. I am wondering if any of you guys know what is a good one for price/performance? I am currently eye balling the Cooler Master Seidon. I heard that Corsair's H100i is good too but people sometimes get mounting problems.

I personally have the Corsair H105, although it's certainly not the best price/performance AIO, it's great since it has a thicker rad than that of the H100i. That CM Seidon 240 looks pretty good aswell.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Seidon are inferior products, I tested Seidons and Corsair ones.

Most powerful 240mm AIO you can get : H105

The only downside of the H105 is there is no built-in fans controller like in the H100i.

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

H100i is great in my opinion

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

I am looking for a pre-filled liquid CPU cooler with 240mm radiator. I am wondering if any of you guys know what is a good one for price/performance? I am currently eye balling the Cooler Master Seidon. I heard that Corsair's H100i is good too but people sometimes get mounting problems.

The Cooler Master Seidon 240M is incredible.  In all the reviews I have seen, it trades blows with the H100i.  They are the exact same specifications, so I consider them the same.  The H100i does have mounting problems, and it is not guaranteed to work out of the box for everyone without additional modifications.  If you don't believe me, just scroll through the WaterCooling section of the forum, the Troubleshooting section of the forum, and the CPU, Mobo, & RAM section of the forum.  You will find almost daily someone complaining about the H100i.  It is not always titled H100i problem, sometimes its "High temps, or i5/i7 problem."  The point being, lots of people have problems with their AIO.  You can check on the Corsair Forums, there are tons of topics about it.  I can not recommend a product that works for some, and not others.

In the U.S., you can get the Seidon 240M for $60 after Visa Checkout and $25 MIR.  That is absolutely unbeatable price to performance.  The included fans are some of the best SP fans available.  They are loud at high RPMs, but they work so well for me at 50-60% speed, that I never have the need to turn them higher.  The pump is legitimately silent.  I also own an X31 that cools my GPU, and that is a loud pump.  It doesn't have included fan software, but I prefer it this way.  I don't want additional programs running in the background, doing something that I can already do on with my motherboard, which is my preferred method of controlling my fans.

Check out my personal review with statistics of the Seidon 240M.  Here is a recent screenshot of the temps I was getting during a lengthy BF4 session:

wjhXr2m.png

The H105 is going to perform better, but it is thicker, so make sure you can fit it in your case. The Corsair link software is often problematic, but if you don't have a motherboard that is capable of controlling fan speeds, then it is going to be necessary.  If you do have a motherboard that is capable of controlling fan speeds, I would skip the corsair link altogether.

Another good option is the H220X/H240X.

If you live in the U.S., I would strongly consider the Seidon 240M

@Krytopsy  Exactly how is the Seidon an inferior product?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The temps you get are the ones I get on 100% FULL LOAD on my i7.

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

THE NZXT KRAKEN X61 is a good choice. the reason why is when I was still working part time in a computer shop it was our close loop water cooler with 0 returns. But other brands Such as the swiftech and corsair had a lot of returns. But this is just my experience and performance wise it's pretty good.  

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

The temps you get are the ones I get on 100% FULL LOAD on my i7.

Screenshots of you playing BF4 for 5 hours please or it didn't happen. 

You are also comparing an H105 to a Seidon 240M.  The H105 is 9mm thicker.  Also, my fans are only at 1250rpm = 50% speed.

That still doesn't explain how a Seidon is an inferior product compared to an H100i.  They are the same specs.  An H105 is a newer, thicker AIO, of course it should perform better.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."