Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

I'm hoping to trun this topic into the main E3 conversation on the LTT forums. So I have high hopes for this thread!

Let's be frank here, the last few E3s have been kind of terrible. Boring games, boring shows. But now we have 2 new consoles that will no doublt be attending. And in the Xbox reveal they said they are going to bring lots of games to E3. I edited the post, because I found a more comprenhensive list of games. It's from IGN, here's the link: http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Big_Games_at_E3_2013

So, the first day is over and we've seen some serious sh*t. Here are the shows.

What was everyone's favorite? Mine was definetally Ubisoft's. (Lana. Lana. LANAAAAA!)

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I have really big expectations for this E3. But my main focus is now on Battlefield 4 and Watchdogs. 

And lets hope we don't see THESE kind of things:

I doubt Mirrors Edge 2 and especially Banjo Kazooie.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Defo not gonna be at E3?

...... Half Life 3

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Defo not gonna be at E3?

...... Half Life 3

It's just an unofficial list. Probably incomplete and contains games that are not really going to be there. For eg. Thief 4 is probably going to be at E3.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

You forgot DayZ Standalone :( , and why did you put LoL on the list when its not a new game?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

You forgot DayZ Standalone :( , and why did you put LoL on the list when its not a new game?

I forgot to write out that it's the Xbox One games, I've edited it accordingly. If there's an official list I'll post it.

I forgot to write out that it's the Xbox One games, I've edited it accordingly. If there's an official list I'll post it.

But its E3 discussion why only Xbox One :( ?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

But its E3 discussion why only Xbox One :( ?

Bacuse that's the only list that I found so far. I'm a PC gamer as well, so I can't wait for a more detailed list.

Half Life 3 ? Probably not. Not only because valve said they wont be there, but because Source 2 :) 

Looking forward for E3 2014 eheheheh :D

I'll be watching every show, as i do every year. As much as i want to see a new valve game i don't think we will get it.

Updated the topic with videos of the press conferences. If anyonone missed something, you can check it here.