Cooler Master gaming series whats better V series or GM series

cikavuve

VS Series by a mile. V (Vanguard) is the fully modular lineup build by Seasonic. The one you are considering is the V Semi-Modular (VS, VSM) Series build by enhance. Not quite as good as the V fully-modular, but still very good.

The V series is 80+ gold rated while the G series is 80+ bronze. This means the V series would be your best bet/ 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

The best series is evga super nova g2 series. They are by a long shot better than anything else on the market for their price point. 

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=380

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

is Corsairs AX series better then cooler master V series?

They're based on the same Seasonic platform if I remember correctly. I would prefer the CM unit however.

is Corsairs AX series better then cooler master V series?

Yes but also much more expensive, the Evga G2 series is still better than even the more expensive ax psu's. The higher wattage ones tend to be better though. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

So you would recommend me EVGA Psu. If i can ask you do you have experience with evga gpus, cause I'm planing to take evga ssc gtx 970:)

So you would recommend me EVGA Psu. If i can ask you do you have experience with evga gpus, cause I'm planing to take evga ssc gtx 970:)

Actually the current acx cooler isn't quite as good as it has been the last few gens (from what I have heard). Their customer support however is amazing and they have the step up program. Which if in the next 3 months after your purchase you can trade up to something more powerful and just pay the difference. That is how I got my 780ti. I am not really into brand loyalty too much but you would have to be silly not to get a evga psu right now because they are the best you can get for their price range. It does not make sense why the competetors have not dropped pricing on their models. Oh and the evga supernova g2 comes with a 10 year warranty. Nuts..