EVGA Precision X Android?

ALXAndy

Has any one tried this?

I bought a really nice high end Android tablet at Christmas and it's just been sat in the box. I like the idea of being able to monitor my temps and alter my fan speeds whilst in game, so I figured I would give it a go. It's better than letting an expensive gadget sit and rot.

So has any one tried this yet? 

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

is it worth spending 12 dollars for a usb blue tooth donlge on amazon

£1.25 I just paid lmao. Should be here in a few days :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I may have 'acquired' one of these fadlets - this may be a good use for it other than paper weight

I may have 'acquired' one of these fadlets - this may be a good use for it other than paper weight

haha yeah that's what they are. I tried for four months to sell it but i seems they're not so popular any more. Trust me to go balls out and buy a really expensive 3G one :S

haha yeah that's what they are. I tried for four months to sell it but i seems they're not so popular any more. Trust me to go balls out and buy a really expensive 3G one :S

People seem to buy ipads as a status symbol. They play a few gams on them then shove them in a drawer rofl

I had an Ipad before it and went with the pier pressure ffs. So much for Android being tons better ! my Ipad sold in 15 mins on Ebay and I can't shift this ferking Android thing for love nor money !

Glad I have it now I found out about this though. I can't run an accessory screen atm due to having to use the TV on my gaming rig so this will be nice to have and be able to monitor my temps and stuff when gaming :)