250D Custom loop questions.

Will I have enough rad space for a i5-4670k and a 970 or 980 from EVGA, and if so what thickness would the rad's be and what pump/res. (not going with a 5.25" drive bay res because I have fan controller)  

no...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

no...

Why is that a no? Give me advice on which cases for mini atx boards can support custom loops.

Why would you want to just get a H100i

I like the way custom loops look and I like saying i have a mini atx case fully water cooler :P

Why is that a no? Give me advice on which cases for mini atx boards can support custom loops.

why are you trying to cram a custom loop into an mitx case...?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

I like the way custom loops look and I like saying i have a mini atx case fully water cooler :P

But the 250D is a mini itx case not mini atx

why are you trying to cram a custom loop into an mitx case...?

I have a mini atx board and I like the form factor. I also like a messing with my computer.

I have a mini atx board and I like the form factor. I also like a messing with my computer.

i just dont think its a good idea :P i may be completely wrong but its not good to cram things in the world of pc components, just my two cents though :S

sorry, so use to saying atx

It's fine but as far as water cooling goes I know you can fit a 240 rad on the side and a 120 in the front but I'm not sure pump wise so my opinion is dont try it in an itx case it is way to much hassle 

i just dont think its a good idea :P i may be completely wrong but its not good to cram things in the world of pc components, just my two cents though :S

I saw this case on imgur with a custom loop and thought it was still quite roomy for a mini itx case.

link: http://imgur.com/a/tLqHG

It's fine but as far as water cooling goes I know you can fit a 240 rad on the side and a 120 in the front but I'm not sure pump wise so my opinion is dont try it in an itx case it is way to much hassle 

I saw this case on imgur with a custom loop and thought it was still quite roomy for a mini itx case, but if i get these parts it will fit?

link: http://imgur.com/a/tLqHG

I saw this case on imgur with a custom loop and thought it was still quite roomy for a mini itx case.

link: http://imgur.com/a/tLqHG

Unless you're experienced with custom loop water cooling it's not worth putting out all the time, effort, and money into cramming a custom loop into a 250D. The case was meant to be used with at most a CPU AIO cooler so I'd just stick with that. 

"Rawr XD"

I saw this case on imgur with a custom loop and thought it was still quite roomy for a mini itx case, but if i get these parts it will fit?

link: http://imgur.com/a/tLqHG

Ok you seem to have done research on this so I am going to put forth one more doubtful question. Have you water cooled before?

Ok you seem to have done research on this so I am going to put forth one more doubtful question. Have you water cooled before?

nope, but I have a good idea how to. I have watch so many videos over the years on this subject and now have the funds to do it. I know this will be difficult in this case but i have a mini itx board and I don't want to switch over to a bigger board because i move my computer around a lot. I think i have a good plain/parts picked out for this. 

parts list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/masonallen/saved/QXmmP6

Edit: I do have a H60 :P 

nope, but I have a good idea how to. I have watch so many videos over the years on this subject and now have the funds to do it. I know this will be difficult in this case but i have a mini itx board and I don't want to switch over to a bigger board because i move my computer around a lot. I think i have a good plain/parts picked out for this. 

parts list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/masonallen/saved/QXmmP6

I'm sorry dude but I am going to heavily advise you not to try such a difficult water cooling job as your first time

I'm sorry dude but I am going to heavily advise you not to try such a difficult water cooling job as your first time

Are there any mini itx cases that support water cooling?

Are there any mini itx cases that support water cooling?

To my knowledge no but keep in mind that I'm in Australia so we miss out on shitloads

Will I have enough rad space for a i5-4670k and a 970 or 980 from EVGA, and if so what thickness would the rad's be and what pump/res. (not going with a 5.25" drive bay res because I have fan controller)  

Why you wouldn't water cool in the 250D:

1. It's your first time

2. Most people only manage to fit a 120mm in the front and a 240mm on the side, this will be a tight fit.

3. Don't know what temps you're hoping for but I wouldn't be happy cooling a GTX 970/980 + a 4670K (especially if both overclocked) with 360mm of rad space.

Why you would water cool in the 250D:

1. It's a nice challenge

2. It's compact

A m-ITX case that can support better water cooling is the Bitfenix Prodigy (non-M). 200mm Phobya Extreme in the front, 240mm rad in the top. Provided you remove the 5.25" bay and all the 3.5" HDD cages.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Why you wouldn't water cool in the 250D:

1. It's your first time

2. Most people only manage to fit a 120mm in the front and a 240mm on the side, this will be a tight fit.

3. Don't know what temps you're hoping for but I wouldn't be happy cooling a GTX 970/980 + a 4670K (especially if both overclocked) with 360mm of rad space.

Why you would water cool in the 250D:

1. It's a nice challenge

2. It's compact

A m-ITX case that can support better water cooling is the Bitfenix Prodigy (non-M). 200mm Phobya Extreme in the front, 240mm rad in the top. Provided you remove the 5.25" bay and all the 3.5" HDD cages.

well, I have a fan controller and 2 HDDs and 1 SSD so I cant go with the prodigy. I thought I saw a article that for every component it needs a 120mm rad. 

• 1 device = 1 fan radiator
  • 2 devices = 2 fan radiator
  • 3 devices = 3 fan radiator
  • 4 devices = 4 fan radiator
  • 5+ devices = larger than 4 fans, or use multiple radiators

link: http://koolance.com/how-to-build-a-water-cooled-pc

well, I have a fan controller and 2 HDDs and 1 SSD so I cant go with the prodigy. I thought I saw a article that for every component it needs a 120mm rad. I will not be over clocking (why would I)

• 1 device = 1 fan radiator
  • 2 devices = 2 fan radiator
  • 3 devices = 3 fan radiator
  • 4 devices = 4 fan radiator
  • 5+ devices = larger than 4 fans, or use multiple radiators

link: http://koolance.com/how-to-build-a-water-cooled-pc

Have you considered using an expandable AIO such as Glacer 240L or Swiftech H220?