Looking for a new headset

KingKeith55

So, im currently looking for a new headset because of problems with my Logitech G430s.

I want something simmilar to the g430s incase you were wondering.

What im looking for in the headset is:

- Covers the ear (Like the g430)

- Comfortable for long periods of time (hours)

- Lightweight (Not too heavy)

- Has good sound and microphone quallity

- Needs to have a microphone. I dont have any more laying around.

It doesnt matter if its digital or not.

I mainly do gaming and skype calls with my headset right now, thats what I will mainly do with my new one.

My price range is $0-70 Canadian dollars, I would prefer if they are available at Canada Computers as I hate buying things online.

That's a pretty tight budget, I would've recommended the AudioTechnica ATH M50(x). Not really sure you can satisfy all of that with such a price point.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Check out the Steelseries Siberia V2 and if you can afford to spend more money then try the HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset.

If you like Corsair then you should try a pair of the Vengeance 1400 or 1500, 1400 if you have a nice soundcard you want to use or 1500 for usb connectivity. I absolutely love mine, try not to get them delivered by FedEx in the middle of winter though, mine came cracked because it was around 20 degrees Fahrenheit or so, I did have a small microphone issue with it cutting out but I'm pretty sure it's just a dud and all I had to do was push a cable back in that was sticking out from the top headband.+

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I'd give the G230s a try; the only difference between them and the G430s is the latter has a USB sound card. I have the 230s, and they have good positional audio, the rest you already know.

[witty signature]

I dont really care about USB digital.

Uhg im not sure if I really want to fork out more money. If I really cant find something I might have to.

Honestly I think the G430's were intended for use with the usb thing. I got a lemon USB adapter so its a piece of garbage when I use it.

They are fine without the USB adapter, but mine are starting to have issues.

Also the Sibera V2's arent in stock at my Canada Computers. And I hate ordering stuff online.

And I hate ordering stuff online.

hm, well 99% of the time you can find lower prices for anything except groceries online. with that tight of a budget you might have to order online anyways :/

why do you hate it?

hm, well 99% of the time you can find lower prices for anything except groceries online. with that tight of a budget you might have to order online anyways :/

why do you hate it?

Shipping makes it more expensive.

And its just annoying, why order a headset online and wait a week for it to show up at my door and also live with the chance for there to run into problems during shipping when I can just walk into my local computer store and pick up the headset?

Shipping makes it more expensive.

And its just annoying, why order a headset online and wait a week for it to show up at my door and also live with the chance for there to run into problems during shipping when I can just walk into my local computer store and pick up the headset?

b-but.. you have to go outside

jokes aside, hmm I see what you mean now. well as linus says, different strokes for different folks. but one things for sure, strokes are always good.