dota 2 and 21:9

eladrion

hello i have bought a 21:9 monitor and dota 2 dont support it...you have the extra fov but the hud sucks...have bad quality and the map is way too big ans the portrait also is way too big and covers shops options...i email to valve to see id they gonna fix it...they dont even answer me :/ also i read forums this bug is 1.5 years old and no announcement from valve...

im pretty sure dota supports 21:9 , lg sponsored a torny one time and every player was using a 21:9

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

hello i have bought a 21:9 monitor and dota 2 dont support it...you have the extra fov but the hud sucks...have bad quality and the map is way too big ans the portrait also is way too big and covers shops options...i email to valve to see id they gonna fix it...they dont even answer me :/ also i read forums this bug is 1.5 years old and no announcement from valve...

i find competitive mobas like dota typically dont fix that kind of a "bug" They usually consider it to be more of an advantage over other players and therefor dont properly support it.

Edit.. Also what the guy above me said, They may support it but are unaware of the fix for your particular issue