Suggest me a new RPG?

I love games liek Torment, Fallout, Skyrim and Neverwinter but I cannot for the life of me find anything interesting enough to play lately, anyone got any suggestions? I don't mind if its old-school or new-school.

MSI MPower Big Bang | Intel 3570k

Samsung Pro 840 256GB | Asus R9 280x DirectCU II Top

Seasonic 750w Gold 

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

A really awesome old school rpg is Dark messiah. It's not that old, made in 2006, but it's still really awesome. The combat imo is better than most rpg's coming out today. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't already played it.

Though I haven't played it I have heard really good things about dark souls prepare to die edition. Just if you do get it get dsfix because the game is a terrible pc port

Mass effect?

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Witcher 2 and Witcher 1 are both good imo. For a bit of an oldschool experience there is Eschelon Book I and Book II (and soon Book III). Vampire The Masquerade Redemption and Bloodlines are both pretty good. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is a Fallout style RPG and it's hard as nails. That's all from the top of my head, hope you find something interesting in there.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I knew this thread seemed familiar (http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/19850-recommend-me-a-good-rpg/)

''Check out the  Might and Magic series, they're great strategy rpg's, also check out Dark Messiah Might and Magic, Think Chivalry but with more stuff and more than humans to fight! : D''

This was my reply to the linked thread above. See no reason not to copy and paste it here.

just keep replaying the fallout series and the elderscroll series :p