Recommend me a good rpg

BustinJustin

I love RPGs, but not ones line Skyrim or Fallout. I like old school Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger type RPGs.

Can anyone recommend me a good one I can get on PC?

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.

I wish they just remade FF7 & FF9 :(

New RPG's don't have anything on those two.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

I have one. You could by stuff but I have lost hundreds of dollars in it. Realm of The Mad God. MMORPG in a pixel form. Get friends! Its funner in groups and guilds!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

how's guild wars 2? I know it's an mmo and I said it's not my style (it's not), but I hear nothing but good things about it.

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.

I really enjoy the old fallouts.  If you get the GoG.com ones they have hi res mods included.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Rainfall: The Sojourn looks interesting but yet to be released.

Good Morning...

Bioware does the best RPGs stories that I've played:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR - One and two) - you get a party, and it's kind of real-time, but you can set up actions ahead of time, so reaction time is less important.

Star Wars: The Old Republic (Free to play MMO, I enjoyed the Imperial Agent story line)

Dragon Age: Origins. works a lot like Knights of the Old republic 

Mass Effect - more real time than KOTOR.

I don't actually know of any JRPGs on PC though.

Sadly if you want to play Jrpg you will have to play on console, if you have a xbox 360 i would recommend lost odyssey an Old style JRpj made by Sakaguchi, the creator of the final fantasy series

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Torchlight 2 was not bad albeit a bit short (bout 35 hours for first play through)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

- Albert Einstein

i got a old ps3 with backwards comp for my rpg nostalgia :) 

Main Rig:
I7 3820 @ 4.3GHZ---Corsair H100i---EVGA X79 FTW---DDR3 2133 16GB--- Asus GTX 780 DCII--CM Storm Trooper---corsair AX860---OCZ vertex 4 256GB--WD BE 1TB

get a psp or at least a virtual programm =) There a lot of oldschool rpg's on this one, like breath fire, ff tactics etc

Ys:Origin ? Maybe ? Though that's more 'Zelda-esque', Ragnarok Online 2 is decent enough for a free-to-play but it's not really Final Fantasy.

If you haven't played Final Fantasy VI play it. Its a classic.

The only "old school" game that comes to mind would probably be Dark Souls.

-Very self driven without a focus on plot, although the lore is ridiculously deep if you take the time to flesh it out. Numerous "Eureka" moments.

-No hand holding and requires attention to detail. Numerous shortcuts and secrets.

-Fantastic combat system.

-It's challenging and rewarding, will leave you feeling satisfied after playing.

Dragon Age: Origins might tickle your pickle.

MSI MPower Big Bang | Intel 3570k

Samsung Pro 840 256GB | Asus R9 280x DirectCU II Top

Seasonic 750w Gold 

Check out the  Might and Magic series, they're great strategy rpg's, also check out Dark Messiah Might and Magic, Think Chivalry but with more stuff and more than humans to fight! : D

how's guild wars 2? I know it's an mmo and I said it's not my style (it's not), but I hear nothing but good things about it.

It's overhyped and frankly.. Already dead..

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S