Shipping Cost OnePlusOne

thekeemo

I got an invite for a one plus one how much does itr cost to ship it to canada?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

@Nysedhasan

did you get one?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

did you get one?

@Nysedhasan did but its not tagging him properly. He lives in southern Ontario if I recall correctly

@Nysedhasan did but its not tagging him properly. He lives in southern Ontario if I recall correctly

it says hes in the US

I found a customs calculator its 0$

Import fee on it will be like 60$

Total customs value (FOB):

CA$391.41

This is the amount that customs values your import at

- Duty:

CA$0.00

FTA has been applied

- GST:

CA$19.57

Total import duty & taxes due:

CA$19.57

This is the amount that needs to be paid to customs

Total landed cost:

CA$442.29

This is the total cost of importing, including product, shipping, insurance and import duty & taxes

at exchange rate of 1 CAD = 0.89 USD

It was only 7 dollars for me, but then again, it was within US.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

It was only 7 dollars for me, but then again, it was within US.

im worried more about customs

im worried more about customs

come to the us, buy one. take it back to canada. or let me buy it and send it to you.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

come to the us, buy one. take it back to canada. or let me buy it and send it to you.

if you were to send it id still have to pay import and im legally not allowed into the USA